2. Strange

Miko was feeling awful, the reasons? 1. She accidentaly tore Fuji's prayer beads that somehow caught on the rim of her plain white panties while putting them on, and 2. Miko haven't seen Fuji since morning, nor at the same street like yesterday or the bus stop, it worried her a little , she'll have to get to know him more later... 

'Haah. why did i start seeing those things all of a sudden...? Worse thing is, i tore Fuji's prayer beads, i hope he won't get mad at me...

''MORNIING!! Miko was suddenly jumped on from behind startling her, by who? Well it was none other than her best friend Hana Yurikawa, how did she know? The squish.

Miko kneeled down shaking a bit ''Don't scare me like that, Hana...'' ''HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME!?'' Hana shouted in shock ''The squish...''

Few seconds later Miko recovered from the shock and stood up ''So what's up with you getting all freaked out like that?''

''Oh... It's nothing...'' 'But i still haven't seen anything. Hopefully I won't for the rest of the day and more...' , Miko thought hopefully until noticing a shadowy figure outside the window.

''Hey, Hana, this is the third floor, right?''  Tilting her head in confusion Hana glanced outside ''? , of course it is! did you hit your head or something?''

''MORNING''

The spirit leaned toward Miko staring at her dead in the eyes, due to beaing scared shitless Miko was unable to move or say anything at the moment.

''?... Whaaat? Why're you staring at me like that...?'' Hana questioned Miko with a finger on her chin.

'I MET ITS EYES. I TOTALLY MET ITS EYES.'

'I'M SCARED. SCARED. SCARED. SCARED. SCARED.'

Miko thought in terror hoping it won't realize she can see it.

''MORNING''

The spirit left making Miko slowly ease up, she could almost feel her eyes watering ''Hey. C'mon!... You're not about to... confess your love to me, are you...?''

An image of Fuji momentarily appeared in her mind before shooting Hana down ''Definitely not''

[Later...]

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

The bell rang while Miko walked down the hall heading to the PE class, but was stopped upon seeing a certain boy in tattered clothes kneeling by one of the empty classroom doors.

''F-fuji?'' Hearing his name Fuji turned to face Miko ''Miko-chan? Nice to see you again! Did the prayer beads help?''

''Ummm... about that... I.. kinda, um... broke them..?'' Fuji stood up and quickly approached the anxious girl , ''I'm so sorry! I know i was supposed to take good care of them but i broke them this morning! I'm so sorry Fuji please forgive me!!'' Miko bowed hoping the taller male will forgive her.