Chapter 11

If you are reading this on any other site than Wattpad it has been stolen. Please check out Neverlandsshadow on Wattpad instead.
*************************************************************
Third pov

The heat is unbearable but the car holds. Probably because Hobbs had pulled up between her and the explosion.

She'll have to thank him later.

First-

"Dom!"

She runs as fast as she can on the ice and pretty much throws herself at him. Dom catches her without issue and returns the hug.

"I'm sorry. You know I never left you." He kisses the top of her head.

Ray hummed. "I know. But I think we'll need to have a talk about which blonde women has the right to kiss you."

Dom knows she's serious, still he chuckles. "I've missed you."

They kiss.

"Now, that's Dominic Toretto." Rome said. "Hey Dom, just throwin' it out there, we gotta get out of here, 'cause there's all kinda nuclearism happening under this ice."

"Relax." Tej said. "Without the codes the nukes are harmless."

"Okay. So we good, then." Rome pulled out his phone and held it to take a selfie.  "Let me go and get my young selfie levels up."

Ray and Dom steadily ignored what the others were doing, focusing more on each other.

"Come on, let's get out of here!"

Dom went with Ray in her car, his hand on her thigh the whole way to the place Junior Nobody made sure they'd habe room.

Getting there, and taking a long hot shower with Dom, knowing her baby was on her way to them, it felt like heaven to Ray.

At least until Dom took her hands and sat her down.

"There's still some things I need to tell you."

**************************************************************
Time skip

"You're saying Elena died because she tried to escape with Angie."

It was hard to hear and even harder to swallow.

The rooftop was filled with their little team. Dom and Ray stood looking out at the sky by the side of the building.

"Yeah."

Dom was slowly rubbing her back. "Mr Nobody found her body. They're giving her a proper funeral."

A new voice cut in from behind them. "And here is the child she protected."

They turned to see Deckard holding Angelis. For the first time in hours Ray left her husbands side to pick their daughter up.

"It's alright, baby. Mommas here."

Angelis just babbled on, happy to see a familiar face.

"What made you think I'd do it?"

Ray turned back to the conversation.

"Brotherhood." Dom answered. "I saw the look you gave Cipher, knew you wanted revenge. I'm glad I did it."

They shook hands.

"I can't believe you went to see my mother."

They shared a laugh, then Deckard turned to leave.

"Hey wait!" Ray came over, Angelis on one hip and gave the man a hug that he clearly was too stunned to protest. "Thank you."

Deckard gave a pat on her head, eyes darting to Dom for help. The other man just laughed at him.

"You're welcome."

He retreated quickly once released.

"Are you planning on scaring him away?" Dom wrapped an arm around her and kissed their daughters head.

Ray smiled wide. "Maybe. I'm still not happy with him. But I suppose I can give him a break."

"Ey lovebirds! Foods ready."

And the book is almost over.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)