Karaoke Bar~~

This is my first ChanBaek fanfic i've ever done XD I got bored on my way to my mom's house and wrote this. I may continue...

Chanyeol sighed and looked out his window, pouting childishly. He clicked his tongue and sighed, in frustration. “Ah, man..why won't he just understand.” He said in a whine, his deep voice making it weird sounding. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were quite affectionate, but what was wrong was that- Baekhyun saw Chanyeol as a really good friend, brother, even. It really put Chanyeol down, because his problem was that he liked Baekhyun. And by like, that means more than friends. It really got him frustrated. He grunted and fell back down on his bed, turning on his side and hugging one of his pillows. “Whhhyyyyy..” He proceeded to mutter random words, drifting off, until his phone rang loudly. He checked his phone and his face lightened up, and he answered. “Ah, Kai?” He smiled, and proceeded to have a conversation.
“Hey, Chanyeol, let's meet up later, uh...maybe around five? At the karaoke bar? Kyungsoo and I are going to be there~ Well of course, everyone else will too, but hey.” Chanyeol chuckled when he heard that. “Okay, I'll see you guys there.” He smiled brightly. He sat up and stretched, letting out a sigh of relief. He got up, and clapped, a face of determination. “Time to get ready.” He checked the time. 3:47. That's enough time to take a long shower and then get ready. He looked around his wardrobe and chose simple jeans and just put on a hoodie. He checked the time: 4:26. He sighed. Alright, time to go. “It takes about half an hour with the traffic to get there...so I'll be there on time. But I highly doubt all of them will be there on time...” He chuckled and got his keys, grabbing his extra coat. It was supposed to be extra chilly tonight. He stopped in his tracks and ran back into his house, grabbing one of his snapbacks that went with his outfits. He put it on and grinned. He ran to his car and started it, putting on his music, singing and rapping on his way to the bar. When he arrived, he got out and stretched his body a bit, and walked in. He looked around a bit, discovering that no one else has arrived yet. After maybe half an hour of waiting- The first group arrived- Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun. Chanyeol happily greeted them. “Sehun~ Luhan~ Good to see you two~” He grinned at the two, noticing Sehun's arms wrapped around Luhan's waist. He smiled, enjoying how cute they were. He then greeted Baekhyun. “Baekhyun ah~ Nice seeing you~” He smiled and hugged the shorter man, who just pouted and struggled in the taller man's grasp. “Yah-Chanyeol get offff!!” He laughed and whined, trying to push him away. Chanyeol laughed and let go of the flustered puppy-looking guy and explained that no one else is here yet. Baekhyun scoffed and laughed. “Of course, they're always like this.”
~TO BE CONTINUED~