TaoRis Frustrations and ChanBaek...???

WARNING. Personalities off, but just for one part. thanks~
Chanyeol's POV
After awhile, everyone finally showed up. What was weird was that Kris was sitting by Baekhyun and I, and not with Tao. It eventually got weirder. Tao was sitting with Xiumin and Chen, and both Xiumin and Tao seemed to be...competing. And they were fighting. Was it over...Chen?

I glanced over at the three.
“Xiuuuuuuuuumin....he is mine!”
“Tao, he was with ME before. I can assure you that he is mine.” Chen was currently laughing in between the two, unable to even speak. I glanced over at Kris, who had an irritated look. He turned to us and sighed. “I see you both are single, am I right? Are we the only ones who are in this group?” He sighed and looked down. My face began to heat up. I nervously glance over to Baekkie. Baek stared at us both, confused. “Oh yeah. I'm single, I forgot.” He sipped his drink, looking back to his food. Kris chuckled and he looked at me. Oh crap, does he know? I just laughed nervously and continued to eat my food.
Third Person View
After a bit of karaoke and food, Kris finally gave up. He got up and left, glaring at the love triangle going on in the seats across from him. Everyone stopped and then Tao stared at Kris while he left, then got up and ran after his friend. Everyone looked confused, but went back to talking.
Kris's POV
Ugh, I couldn't stand it anymore...they're just sitting there..arguing over one guy! Can Xiumin just take Chen and leave Tao with me please...Ugh. I had to get out of there, so I left the bar. I quickly rushed to my car and hopped in, starting the car and preparing to leave. However, I was stopped by a certain man climbing into the passenger seat.
“Kris? What's wro-”
“Nothing. I'm just not feeling well. I'm going home.” I had cut him off, and Tao looked a bit worried after that. Crap.
“Can I co-”
“No, I'd rather be-”
“Gege, stop interrupting please...I mean could I come to help you feel better?..Please?” I looked at him and sighed, giving up when I heard 'Gege'.
“.....Fine...” Kris drove off with Tao. Tao fidgeted in his seat at the awkward atmosphere and thought about why Kris was mad. It was obvious that he was, considering how cold the atmosphere was and how Kris didn't look at Tao once. He had a stern look through the whole drive. They got to his house and Tao stepped out, following Kris inside. Kris quickly left to the bathroom to wash his face, and Tao sat on the couch, wondering what was wrong. He sighed and dropped his head in frustration. He started thinking about earlier. He had glared at him, Chen and Xiumin. “Was was he mad...well...we were fighting..we should have been having fun but all we were doing was arguing over Chen- Which obviously, Xiumin won him over.” He pouted at the thought, having a crush on Chen. Kris, on the other hand, was irritated because Tao liked Chen. Kris had started to realize his feelings and it made him more and more irritated at the fact of him not being able to be with the other. The two were really good friends, and he didn't want to ruin that. He huffed and punched the sink, then washed his face, trying to cool off. Tao knocked on the door of the bathroom. “Kris? Are you alright? I can go get you something.” “I'm fine...just..just give me a minute..” Tao pouted and wondered why his friend is like this today. Kris walked out to a pouting Tao. He chuckled and went to the kitchen, getting some water. Tao looked at him from the counter, making sure he was fine. This guy had no idea how much the taller man liked him. Not yet.

“Baek, we should do a duet.~” Chanyeol chuckled and put an arm around Baekhyun's neck. Baek blushed and moved the arm away from him, then laughed and nodded. The two got up, and chose a song. Shooting Star by Owl City. Chanyeol started off, his voice deep and smooth, and he sang the song perfectly. Baekhyun glanced over at him, his eyes half lidded, half in concentration and half in enjoyment. He loved Chanyeol's voice, no matter how much he denied it. He loved how he pronounced words, and he loved how he spoke, how his voice sounded, everything. He listened to him sing, feeling his words, as if it was meant for him.
Close your tired eyes, relaxing them
Count from one to ten and open them
All these heavy thoughts will try to pull you down, but not this time.
Chanyeol looked lulled by his own singing, and continued singing, looking at Baekhyun as he sang.
Way up in the air, you're finally free, and
you can stay up there, right next to me
All this gravity will try to pull you down, but not this time..
He shut his eyes as he listened to the older man's singing, thinking to himself. This is for you, Baekhyunnie. I want to show you how much I love you. However, will you accept it? He listened deeply to Baekhyun, the shorter diva shutting his eyes as he sang the song.
When the sun goes down, and the lights burn out
Then it's time for you to shine
Brighter than the shooting star, so shine no matter where you are..
Chanyeol then continued the other half of the chorus.
Fill the darkest night, with a brilliant light
Cause it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star, so shine
no matter where you are, tonight

The two sang in perfect harmony, singing and enjoying themselves. They didn't know how much the other liked the other. After that, Chanyeol sighed nervously and blushed, staying on the stage. Baekhyun looked at him questionably. Chanyeol looked back, then turned to the opposite way. “This...ah...this is for you, Baekhyunnie..” He looked down to the floor in embarassment. He couldn't believe what he was about to do.