Chapter 10 (Beachhouse Struggle)

Hajime arrived at the diner and walked right in, only to see Kazuichi was the only one there.

Kazuichi: "Hey, Hajime!"

Hajime: "Yeah, I'm here. So what did you need?"

Kazuichi: "Meh. Just wanted to hang out really. Currently waiting for a few more people to arrive."

Hajime: "Please don't tell me your about to throw a party..."

Kazuichi: "No, but what do you have against parties?"

Hajime squinted at him, giving Kazuichi a face instructing that he should know. It took a few minutes to work but then he realized.

Kazuichi: "Oh right... but no that's not what I was planning."

Kazuichi stood there for a moment.

Kazuichi: "Huh... how did I not realize that? Anyway, what should we do?"

Hajime: "Hmm..."

Hajime then noticed a piece of paper just on the table.

Hajime: "Ever heard of table football?"

Kazuichi smiled at sat down at the table with Hajime. The two played about three games until Kazuichi brought up something about the upcoming company.

Kazuichi: "So Hajime, what do you think Miss Sonia would choose for a swimsuit?"

Hajime had flicked the folded paper unintentionally and grabbed it before it went anywhere else.

Hajime: "Wh...Huh?"

Kazuichi: "I mean, can't you imagine the pure, mythical, majestic fantasy hiding between the top and bottom of a bikini."

Hajime: "Personally... no. And please don't tell me you invited her to this just for that reason..."

Kazuichi sat silent and Hajime just sighed and the two were about to continue the game... the door flew open.

Ibuki: "WASSUP PEOPLES!?"

Mikan: "Pl-Please Ibuki! N-Not so loud!"

Sora: "Agreed."

Kazuichi: "Oh hey... this is... such a coincidence!"

Sora: "That sounds like a lie."

Ibuki: "A little... but anyway. Watcha got here."

Hajime: "He invited me here, and we played table football for- 30 minutes!? How the hell did that happen!?"

Kazuichi shrugged and turned to the girls.

Kazuichi: "Well the three of you arrived pretty early. I thought the others weren't getting here until 4:00."

Mikan: "Umm... why do you know about us meeting with the others?"

Hajime: "There's more? Who else was invited? What even AM I invited to?"

Sora: "Well Sonia decided to meet up with a few more of the girls here at 4:00 to go swimming."

Hajime put the pieces together and turned to Kazuichi.

Hajime: "Explain."

Kazuichi: "Uhhh... how about we all get something to eat. It is a diner after all!"

Ibuki: "Oh yeah! Ibuki forgot why she was here!"

Sora: "Might as well."

Mikan: "S-Sure!"

The three girls planted their seats and Sora plopped her gym bag on the table and went into the bathroom.

Kazuichi: "Just curious... what are you planning to do when swimming? Since you can't change at the bathhouse and all."