Chapter 12

Y/N PoV

Seeing Jin in person again and being able to catch up has been something my soul really needed. He brings such comfort to me, the simple thought of seeing him last night can bring a smile to my face over my morning tea.

"What are you smiling about?" says Liv, interrupting my train of thought which would have eventually led to Yoongi.

"Just last night"

At the simple response, she abruptly raises from her chair at the table, dropping her fork and placing both of her hands on the table. Staring wide-eyed.

"You. Did. Not!! Did you finally sleep with him! And you're only mentioning it now, at 11 am! God knows how many hours after. I should have known this hours ago! I need all-"

"Olivia, sit back down, you're stressing my child out. I don't need him being any fussier than he already is this morning" I calmly tell her, hoping that little Dumpling will at least still allow me the luxury of tea.

After a moment she finally settles, throwing daggers at me, "Spill the tea" she says firmly.

"There is nothing to spill. Your dirty mind just jumped to conclusions again hon. It wasn't even Jackson I spent my evening with –"

"You had a one-night stand" She interrupts once again.

"For heaven's sake Liv. No one has been anywhere near my vagina in months. No banana in my fruit salad. No belly bumping. Does that clear things up or am I going to be interrupted again?" I let out with a sigh.

"No ma'am. Sorry" she quietly replies whilst pouting. Her facial expression and excitement never fail me make me smile.

"Thank you! As I was trying to tell you, it was Jin I spent the evening with. One of baby daddy's friends, if you don't recall. He and I have grown quite close during my time with them so I really missed speaking to him." I explain whilst gently rubbing my growing belly.

"Hmm" Is the response I wasn't anticipating. Liv looks oddly calm considering I mentioned Yoongi. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing yet.

"Righttttt" she draws out "and I'm assuming that went well" she continued suspiciously.

I nod my head in response whilst attempting to finish my tea.

"Okay. I'm sorry, I've been told by Luke I need to be more supportive of your decisions and shouldn't 'be so negative' every time you mention them" she continues "but I'm having trouble doing so. I don't know them, and all I've seen so far has been him hurting you, so I hope you understand my point of view" she rushed out whilst avoiding eye contact with me.

"I know Liv. I know, but I love him. I love them. They've been like a family to me and I'm struggling to be strong. I know I left, I know I did it to make things easier for him but, I can't just forget him and how he use to make me feel-" I pause, beginning to feel the tears starting to spill from my eyes. Bloody hormones.

"Ohh, baby" Liv raises as soon as she spots my tears and moves to cuddle me in my chair. "It'll be alright. It is all going to be alright" she coos whilst my thoughts begin to change direction making me think of only one thing.

"I reallyyyy crave Jjapaguri" I whisper into Liv's hair "Dumpling is finally hungry".

Yoongi PoV

As I'm running on the pavement, I am thankful for the accessories I have chosen to go with my gym outfit. The hat and mask are of great use for me in central London at 9 in the morning.

Now that I made some distance between me and the hotel, I can safely admit that running out wasn't the smartest choice I have made. But I have been making more of those bad decisions lately so it fits the bill. I have no phone to use or much else with me, other than my wallet, which I am thankful to have.

After a few more minutes, I come across a green space, something similar to a tiny park, with a fountain in the middle. I make the mental decision to utilise the space and sit down to decide what to do next.

I'll admit I was quite angry with Jin for going to see Y/N without telling me, but it was him she reached out to and not me. I shouldn't even be surprised after what I said to her. I am happy that she finally reached out to us after all this time.

As I glance at my watch, I notice that some time has already passed since I sat down, it is past 10 now and more and more people are beginning to gather in the park to enjoy their weekend. With my safety in mind, I decide that I should wait, think and clear my mind before going to see Y/N. There is no use trying to get her back and to talk when my mind is all over the place.

I decide to go to the gym anyway.

I manage to hail a cab and tell the driver, in simple terms, to drop me off not too far from our hotel, where the gym is located.

I regret my decision quite quickly, forgetting how awful traffic is here, but after finally making it to the gym I wrap my hands up and head straight for the punching bag.

~

Wow. My poor hands haven't been this sore in ages.

As I am leaving the gym, after almost 2 hours of boxing, I am once again disappointed in my ability to make decisions. I should have known better than to go this hard on myself. My knuckles are going to be bruised even though I did wrap them, albeit rather poorly. And my shoulder hasn't hurt this much since the last end of tour concert.

In my tired state of being, I regret not eating breakfast and begin to hope that the closest Korean restaurant isn't too far away.

I am starving for some good homemade Korean food.