preface

dear reader,

this is my first book. my first fanfiction, to be specific. i've always had these "daydreams" where i'd dream about draco malfoy and i going to the yule ball, or being harry styles' best friend and louis' love. but well, i'd never gotten around to putting it on paper because i was afraid it wouldn't be as good as it is in my head.

another major thing being, i had never told anyone about the daydreams. because : one, my family is... my family and cannot know about the things that are in my head 'cause it gets messy as hell. two, my friends were never really interested in it. they only cared about blubbering 'bout their own life. looking back, i don't think they saw me as a friend at all.

that is, only recently i befriended d-squared as i had changed schools and we became close friends really quickly. and just a few days ago i told her about my daydreams and she said that i absolutely needed to publish them. i then proceeded to show her my wattpad and introduced it to her. now, well i guess i'm writing this.

this is also a sort of info page to you guys that :

1. it's my first fanfic and i've read heaps of them before, so i have a few scenes in here that is originated from the ones embedded in my head, but not an exact copy of them.

2. english isn't my first language. my mother tongue is marathi, people in my state speak kannada and hindi is my national language, so well i think you get that. but again, i'm quite good at english due to my interest in literature, but i'm just putting it here because some people tend to point out lots of mistakes (i've seen this numerous times).

2. the characters that i have included (except the person/people the fanfic revolves around) are not real people. they're the way i picture them in my head and again, they are my OC's, so i don't want anyone to talk about them in first person like the character is you, the reader. because that makes me feel bad. if you want the character to be Y/N or anything please click off of this.

3. my main character's personality heavily evolves around my own and i'm projecting myself through her. so, that means that she has flaws and feelings and isn't some unrealistic robot like the typical mary sue or gary stu.

4. the lowercase is intended as i will be writing on my laptop.

5. i will not stop updating the book, but it may be delayed when my exams are around the corner or if i have any family/personal issues.

6. i don't want any of you to be a silent reader. if you don't like to comment, that's okay but please vote. i'm not begging you guys for votes but the thing is i get motivated to write if people vote, that's the same for everyone i guess.

7. i will reach 1000 words at a minimum while writing so that chapters you will be waiting for will not be short or filler chapters. if they are fillers, i will mention it.