Chapter 13

Sarah POV 

"What the hell are you talking about??" Kade roared. 

I am so shocked by her words that I am looking at kade. But he is looking at her like he is about to kill her. 

******

"Can someone please tell me what the fuck this woman is talking about before i rip her throat out?"
Kade roared again he looked like he was gonna transform and hold to his words by the look in his eye.

"Oh baby don't tell me you forget all about when you were bury deep in me..."

Kade was about to launch at her when his brothers held him back along with his second but he seems to be having a hard time keeping him in place. 

By now I am so confused as to what is happening. The bitch is looking at me with a big ugly smile on her face.

I feel like slapping it off!!!

Guess this was the bad feelings I keep having. 

"Enough Marva!" That came from Kade's father. He looked even more pissed.

But then I saw a blue light move so fast it hit Marva and she flew and hit the wall then dropped to the ground. When I looked around trying to find the source I was shocked that it came from kade!...His eyes were glowing!!!

 What the flying fuck!!! Did he just do that with his eyes???!! 

"You will not disrespect your queen!! 
And I don't ever remember me buried deep in you because it never happened!! You delusional bitch!!!" 

She made a pain sound and got up. " I will take everything from you kade! Just as you have taken everything from me!" She shouted at him.

Kade looked like he was about to burst with how angry he is!

"You will know what it feels like when I take your mate from you!" She shouted and then looked in my direction with the same ugly smile. 

Then it clicked she is trying to get a reaction out of me but the only thing I am feeling is anger.

 I could tell she is lying. By the look on her face she wanted to rip us apart.

 I was getting more angry by the minute. I was so angry that I didn't know my body was lifting off the floor. 

And a pain I never felt before took over my body. It was like I was on fire. Everything hurt, I screamed out for kade but no voice left my lips.

Then all of a sudden there was darkness.

*****

Kade POV 

No, no, no this is not happening! 

Sarah is up in the air with an air ball surrounding her so we cannot get in and there is fire and water going around her, also her clothes are streading and replaced by a leaf like vine.

She has all the elements but that was not possible. 

All kings and their mates were blessed with powers to help them stand out from the other werewolf, kings and queens were stronger than the others though some are born with one power it is very rare though, their ancestors had to have served the king and queen in some way to be blessed.

My brothers and sister have power too but nothing as amazing that we are witnessing.

She then let out a scream that shook the hold castle.

Then the outside started turning dark. Ava rushes to the window but we can tell the clouds have turned black by the darkness around. If it was not for the lights it could be mistaken as the night we can hear thunder and see the lightning flash.

Then she let out another scream. I could feel some pain then it got worse as I landed on the ground. I realised what was happening to her "she is changing" but that was not possible. I felt a terrible pain on my shoulder blades then I heard her scream again as wings came out her back. I was so focus on her that i didn't notice the black wings coming out of mines as hers is white then i was lifted off the ground as well taking in by her air bubble facing her as my clothes fall from by body, I thought I was experiencing her pain but no its mines also because both our bones started breaking i had gotten use to the feeling but she was changing for the first time i try getting closer but the bubble wouldn't let me. Soon she was making a painful sound but she looked like she was sleeping because her eyes were closed. Then we finally transformed into a white wolf with wings and I was a black wolf with wings. Her eyes then snapped open and it was completely red.

I wonder what I look like as our body is lower to the ground, her wings and mines flap as we touch the ground. 

******

John POV (Kade's father)

I cannot believe my eyes what i just witness wolf with wings and my son mate she cannot be human we will have to look into her back ground although I first thought she was an angel when the white wings came out but then kade was also lifted from the ground and then we notice that he had black wings coming out his back also. We were so caught up watching his mate that we didn't notice him. 

Then we watch as they both transform into their wolf. 

They look like mythical beasts! I looked around but everybody's eyes were focused in awe at the magical couple. 

Then we all heard a voice in our head.

"I give you my daughter, hope you all take care of her or suffer the consequences!"

******

What do you think is Sarah's hidden past?

Why does she have wings?

If you are enjoying the book please leave a comment and drop a like!!