6.2

As soon as Brian arrives at Tarpon Point, a gun is automatically in Brian's face.
"It's all right. Let him out," Verone orders as he and Monica get out of their car. Brian walks over to the trunk while glancing between Roberto and Verone.
"Pop the trunk," Roberto orders him while motioning to the trunk with his gun.
"Hurry up," Verone says as he paces around Monica before Brian throws two of his bags in front of Verone. "Where's the rest of it?"
"The other car," Brian answers him with a shrug.
"Another car. Where's the other car?" Verone questions him as he rolls his eyes.
"On it's way," Brian answers him with a nod.
"On the way, huh?" Verone asks with a smirk.
"Yeah. Here's your money," Brian says as he drops the third bag in front of Verone.
"So you know nothing about the agents that stormed my jet?" Verone asks as he looks from the bags to Brian, who shakes his head no.
"The funny thing is that I only told one person about the airstrip," Verone says before looking at his watch. "Hmm." Verone starts caressing Monica's cheek, causing her to tense up while Brian glares at Verone. "Customs agents sure are gettin' pretty, aren't they? Put her on the boat." A man goes to grab Monica's arm but she hits his hand away before punching him in the face. Verone raises his shotgun at Monica, causing her to send Brian a scared glance. "Get on the boat."  Monica walks to the boat willingly without the man touching her. "Hide the cars and get rid of him."

"Back in the car," Roberto orders Brian before he drives the car into the trees. Roberto raises his gun to Brian's head. "End of the road. You know, I like you, but I still gotta kill you. It's my job." Brian starts pushing the eject button but it won't work. "What's that? What's that?"
"It's Barstow, baby! It's about to get ugly!" Roman's voice comes over the walkie before he crashes into the car behind Brian's. Brian quickly grabs Roberto's gun while he is distracted, causing three shots to fire through the windshield.

"Let's go. Let's go," Verone orders before the yacht takes off. Roman opens Roberto's door, causing him and Brian to fall out as they continue to fight for the gun. Brian elbows Roberto in the face, causing Roberto to let go of the gun which gives Brian a chance to get away with the gun. Roman starts repeatedly kicking Roberto before Brian joins him. Brian and Roman see the yacht taking off.
"What are y'all waiting for?" Vivian smirks as she runs over to the driver's side of Brian's car. Vivian had taken the time to stash her car where the cops wouldn't be able to find it. Brian and Roman share a smile before they quickly get into Brian's car. Brian and Vivian kick out the windshield while Roman sits in the back before Vivian takes off.

"You had me. You slipped. Eleven and a half months, and you slipped once," Verone states to Monica while pointing a finger at her. "Put her downstairs. I'll see you in a second."

"I thought you was dead, man," Roman tells Brian as he glances at him.
"Yeah. Me too. Thanks for saving my ass, bro," Brian responds as he tries to come up with a plan to save Monica.
"What are you doin', Viv?" Roman asks her as she looks between the yacht and Brian.
"Waiting on Brian to read my mind and agree to the plan," Vivian says with a smirk, causing Roman to look at her confused.
"I don't like it, but if Verone sees a helicopter or Customs boat, she's dead," Brian explains as he looks at the yacht.
"Boat. Car. Boat... You're not gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" Roman asks with slight panic as he looks at Vivian.
"Yeah, I think so. Y'all got my back?" Vivian answers as she glances at Roman and Brian.
"Yeah," Roman responds while Brian nods.
"This is about to get bumpy, so put on a seat belt," Vivian orders as she puts hers on.
"Show 'em some real Dukes of Hazzard shit," Roman says as Brian does his seatbelt.
"We're gonna do this big. Hold on, boys. Hold on," Vivian says as she speeds up.
"Oh! Viv, you crazy. What the hell you doin'? Vivian, what the hell you doin'?" Roman starts to panic as Vivian drives up a ramp. The car collides with the boat, causing Vivian to hit her head against the steering wheel.

"My arm. I think I broke my arm, man," Roman says as he groans in pain while leaning back since he had slammed into Brian's seat. Vivian rubs her head as Brian touches her arm to make sure that she is okay, causing Vivian to nod before she and Brian hear a shotgun cock. Verone comes into view with a shotgun raised at them. "Get the gun." Roman slides his gun onto the center console before Brian grabs the gun, quickly shooting Verone in the shoulder. Monica makes her way over as Verone goes to grab his shotgun. Monica kicks Verone's hand away before grabbing the gun.
"It's over, Carter," Monica tells him as she cocks the gun.
"You okay?" Brian asks as he sees Monica.
"Yeah. I'm great," Monica answers him as she kicks Verone, causing Brian and Vivian to relax back in their seats.
"We got 'em, man. We got 'em. Let's get outta here," Roman says, causing Vivian to nod before they climb out of the car.

"So, there were three bags total, huh? The three from the boat," Markham asks as he walks over to Brian, Roman, and Vivian.
"So we good, right? My record's clean?" Roman questions him with a raised eyebrow.
"You held up your end. Your records are clean," Markham answers him with a nod before Roman walks off.
"So maybe there was five bags. I guess we can call it even," Roman says as he comes back before dropping the bags in front of Markham.
"Agent Dunn. We found some more evidence. Come on. Let's take it to the truck," Markham orders before they take the bags away.

"Don't drop the soap, big homey," Roman teases Verone, who is getting stitched up.
"I hope you know that when he gets out, he's gonna kill your ass," Brian tells Roman as Vivian walks over to Bilkins, to make sure Tej and Suki are going to be okay.
"He ain't gettin' out," Roman states as Brian stands up with a smirk on his face.
"I'll see you soon," Verone tells Roman with a smirk.
"You think he gonna get out?" Roman asks as he looks at Brian slightly worried.
"He'll be out," Brian answers with a nod as he walks over to Vivian and Bilkins.
"No, for real. You think he gettin' out, though?" Roman asks again as he quickly follows after Brian.

"We took care of your decoys. They're free and clear. There's a sedan out on the road for you. Try to bring it back in one piece," Bilkins explains, causing Vivian to smile.
"Yeah. Thanks a lot, Bilkins," Vivian says before hugging him. "You're all right."
"Thanks for lookin' out, man," Brian tells Bilkins as they shake hands.
"So you trust me now?" Monica asks Roman with a raised eyebrow.
"You a'ight," Roman answers her with a nod before she shakes his hand with the injured arm.
"Sorry," Monica apologizes before turning to Brian and Vivian.
"Nice working with you, O'Conner, Rivera," Monica says before she and Vivian hug.
"Let's just not almost die the next time we're together," Vivian tells her before she, Brian, and Roman start heading for the sedan.
"Mm. I'm-a have to stay out here in Miami, man. Keep you two out of trouble, brah. You know what I'm talkin' about," Roman says as they walk, causing Brian to laugh.
"We all know it would be me keeping you two out of trouble," Vivian says with a smile, causing Roman to roll his eyes.
"So you gonna kick it in Miami, bro?" Brian asks him with a smirk.
"Oh, man, I love Miami. Miami's off the hook," Roman says happily while Brian looks around to make sure no one is nearby.
"Open a garage together," Brian says as he keeps looking around.
"A garage?" Roman questions him slightly confused. "How we gonna do that, brah?"
"Pockets ain't empty, cuz," Vivian answers him with a smirk.
"And we ain't hungry no more either, brah," Roman says with a laugh as he raises his shirt to reveal stacks of money in his waistband. Brian and Roman fist bump while Vivian smiles at her best friends, knowing the goodbye would be hard but she knew that she needed to get to see the world.
"I think Miami is going to be great for both of you," Vivian says which causes Brian and Roman to look at her confused. "I'm going to see the world. Or at least as much of it as I can."
"I'm going to miss you," Roman says as he pulls her into a hug.
"Just don't go back to prison on me," Vivian teases him, causing Roman to playfully glare at her. Vivian turns to Brian before pulling him into a hug. "You take care of our boy. Tell Tej that I'll see him again someday." Brian nods in understanding before pulling away so he and Vivian can look at each other. "If you ever need help on anything as crazy as this, you better call me."