7-Love

Marinette's POV

I fastened my seatbelt as Adrien started the car. He didn't say anything, we sat in complete silence.

I turned back to see Ayla and Nino completely passed out on each other.

Glad they had a good time.

I looked back at Adrien. He wiped the blood dripping from his nose with his already blood stained sleeve.

I couldn't believe he really would have got in all that trouble just for me.

The car began moving, but I couldn't ignore how quiet the car was. Adrien was focused on the road, not daring to say a word. I leaned against the car door and stared out the window.

I begin to feel dizzy, and a pounding headache began. Probably from all the shots I took with Ayla. I wasn't type to drink—this was one of my first times.

I massaged my temples and groaned from the pulsating pain in my head. I shouldn't have drank that much.

"You ok?" Adrien asked. Guess it was enough to catch his attention

"Im fine" I replied. "I should be asking you that" I chuckled.

He laughed softly. "I'm fine. I just wanted to make sure you were fine back there, didn't mean to cause a scene"

I looked at him. "No, but really, thank you." I said with a sincere smile.

I noticed we had approached a red light. He turned his gaze from the road to me. "Of course, Marinette."

I loved the way he said my name. And the way he looked into my eyes when he spoke to me. And that eerily familiar smiles of his—

What was I feeling—no, I didn't like him anymore. It was all in the past. Maybe because im a little intoxicated? No, I don't..I don't like him..

We sat their, at the red light, staring at each other. I felt a burning desire within me, and such a familiar one, to taste his lips.

But I don't like him anymore—atleast I don't think I do.

I could hear my heartbeat. Oh, what was going on

I met his gaze once again, and watched as as his eyes slowly flickered from my eyes, to my lips, then back up again. Without anytime for me to process it, he slid his hand onto my cheek, and leaned in for a kiss. As he leaned in, I tried to calm my beating heart, but their was no point.

I had no idea what had just happened, but as soon as our lips touched, nothing mattered. The cologne on his neck was more intoxicating than alcohol . His lips were so soft, and his warm fingers stroked my cheek. He deepened the kiss, and I shut my eyes. It felt strangely normal.

The cars behind to began to honk, and it wasn't until then I noticed the traffic lights had turned green. We both pulled away and Adrien quickly slammed on the gas.

"Shit— I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."

"No, that was fine...really fine." I replied.

I leaned back into the passenger's seat and caught my breath.

What the HELL just happened.

Did I just kiss Adrien Agreste?

Marinette's House 9:43 PM

"This must be your stop" He said as he parked in front my house.

"Yeah.." I smiled, as I hopped out the car. I shut the door behind me and walked up to the bakery. I took on last glance behind me, and saw Adrien standing outside his car. He waved at me, flashing a smile.