1

Who would've known that the school's heartthrob, and bad boy, Park Sunghoon, would've fallen in love with the school's sweetheart and ace, Lee Heeseung?

Was it just fate or a coincidence?

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you except my confessio-" "No."
Another day, another heartbreak. Sunghoon disliked breaking other's hearts but, what can he do? Except a one sided love for more than a dozen times? He's only human after all.

"But why? I'm the prettiest girl on the campus! Everyone's dying to be with me! Call yourself lucky." The girl shouted. "Easy. Because I simply dont like you." Sunghoon one again, said his all-time-favourite line. It was sickening to have everyone around you all the time.

With that being said, he wasted no more time standing in front of the girl, and walked through the crowds, shoving whoever he was in his way.

Truth be told, Sunghoon didnt like girls in the first place, he was bisexual, of course. But he had something for pretty guys more. And luckily, he wouldnt be single for that long. Well, he hope he wouldnt.

In the campus, there are always 2 big names. Mr popular and Mr sweetheart. And that person, had matched his type very well, he might have even raised his standards after meeting the one and only, ace and angel of the campus, Lee Heeseung. A year older than him.

Lee Heeseung. A beautiful name to match his angelic self. He was talented. Even more talented than all your kpop idols. Academic? Check. Personality? Check. Visual? Check. Rap, dance, vocals? Tick all em boxes. Cause there's nothing he cant do. His frame is delicate, probably built with all the years of dancing. Can you really blame Sunghoon? He's always been a fan of beautiful things. His voice? It was like heaven was talking to him. A sweet, soft melody, as if honey dripped from every worth his heart shaped lips spoke.

It was either a coincidence or fate that bounded them together. Sharing the same room? Now that's what we call a fated coincidence.

Whispers increased as he rushed across the hallway, hoping to get back to his dorm. Having to see Heeseung always made his day better. Not to mention, they both have gotten closer and much more comfortable with each other.

"HEESEUNG HYUNG-" Sunghoon's sentenced was closed abruptly to a pause as he looked at what's happening in his room.

"Hoonie? Missed me?" An unknown voice purred. "What are you doing here...

Jake."

To be continued...