chapter 1: taken by suprise

(My oc strawberry choco will be a character included not that major but important)

It was a nice day, stawberry choco was taking strawberry crepe out to go get supplies for their wafflebots, she was turned around grabbing some parts ,when she turned around strawberry crepe was no where in sight,
she got distracted and now her only family member, gone
She looked around frantically even asking a couple cookies such as Madeline,almond,and pastry to help, of course pastry was "busy", she was just trying to murder more cake "monsters" she really didnt understand them, thankfully she replaced pastry with latte, that would be a good help considering she is learning how to fly
The group still didnt find strawberry crepe, strawberry choco just started to cry, she couldn't help but crying losing her only family she had left, almond patted her back and went back to work, latte comforted her for a minute but had to go back to studying,
Madeline was the only one to help, even getting espresso to join in the comforting, past the twos bickering she always thought they did a lot together to be just "best friends"

(With strawberry crepe)

They were confused looking up at the lady in red and black, she had a wide grin while looking at them, she looked..evil.. to say the least, but strawberry crepe found out who she was, the woman matched the pictures and description of the evil dark enchantress, strawberry crepe was scared as they tried to run, but had no where to go as a lady in a red outfit was holding them by their Cape, they kicked around screaming and even got a couple hits on both dark enchantress and the woman in red, eventually she handed them to dark enchantress who tossed strawberry crepe on the ground, making their head start to bleed and scraping an elbow, it hurt considering they were on carpet, eventually an teen with a sky looking blue eyes came and helped them picking them up, dark enchantress yelling for them to get back the teen blocked their door and surrounded it with dressers and bookshelves eventually the person spoke "hey, are you ok? You look light headed" the person decided to start carefully bandaging crepe up, they had some experience in this, had they been hurt by her too? Or did they have medical knowledge?

(Heres the first chapter! There will be more bl00d upcoming later on, a reminder this take place years before strawberry crepe is their current age 10-11 so this takes place when their 5, since I'd say that red velvet is in around his 20's then he'd be around 15)