...14...

A loud pounding on my door awakens me and I grumble as I get out of bed, knowing exactly who it is. I crack the door and peer at Calum, making sure he sees the hatred on my face.

"Go away, Calum. I'm done with you."

"No Lotti, let me in. We need to talk."

"So you can craft more fucking lies? Go away," I try to shut the door but he kicks his foot into the crack, blocking it. "Stop it!" I shout.

"No! Not until you talk to me," he demands.

"Go fuck yourself," I spit as I wrestle with his weight as he forces the door open.

"Lotti, stop and just listen to me," he says once he gains access to my livingroom and slams the door behind him.

I step back and rage at him, "Get out!"

"No! Listen to me!" he yells back.

"Run back to your precious Cecil and get the fuck out!" I scream at him as I rush at him and shove his chest but his hands catch my upper arms and he grips me.

"I love you!" he yells at me as he shakes me to hear him. "I love you, Lotti."

His chest heaves as his deep brown eyes lock to mine and I freeze, gawking at him.

"No," I breath out, sick of his fucking games.

"No I do," he chokes out, begging me to believe him. "But I can't let her think there's anything between us. She would tear you apart, Lotti. I can't have that happen. Rip me to shreds to gossip channels or make me out to be the bad guy, what the fuck ever, but not you. If she even thinks its you, gets any hint that its you I'm thinking about she will do anything to destroy you."

I cry as I finally understand. His wonderful and overwhelming affection to me. His departure and cruelty after I confessed my love to him. His sick determination to drive me away. His heavy and forceful pushing to fix me up with Miles.

It was to protect me from Cecil and her potential for public annihilation because he loves me. He loves me back.

"I can't let that happen to you," his voice softens as he grabs my face. "I love you, Lotti. I have for a while now."

"Cal-" I choke in my voice, my tears flowing again as the words I've always wanted to hear from him roll off his lips. "I love you," I cry before his lips crash to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck to cling to him as he kisses me desperately, his hands rough with frantic longing. He bends down and grab my thighs before tossing me up to his waist, his large hands guiding my legs around his body. I whine when our mouths disconnect and I bend down to reclaim him, gripping his face tightly.

His hands grip my backside as he walks briskly to my bedroom, quickly climbing to my bed and lowering me down, his mouth staying on mine. Our tongues swirl together as he lowers his body to mine, enveloping me with his presence. His hands begin to roam my body, sneaking under my night shirt while his mouth stays assertive and passionate on mine.

"Calum," I whine at him when his hand palms at  my bare breast and his mouth moves to my neck.

"Oh, Lotti," he whines back in my ear, gripping my breast tight and I gasp while I arch into him.

He moans as he kisses my raised chest, delivered right to his delectable lips and begins to lift my shirt. I help him pull it off and whine as he brings his mouth to mine and grabs at my breasts together. My fingers sneak into his hair as I push my tongue into his mouth and he presses his arousal against the heat between my thighs.

I bite his lip and he moans, deep and husky while his hand slides down my stomach and into my pajama shorts. My breath hitches as his fingers push into my underwear and he slides down my center. I whine as my jaw drops, deprived and craving his touch as he breaths out at my wetness, licking at my bottom lip.

He rests his warm face on my chest while he enters his fingers into me, kissing and sucking at my breasts. My leg instinctually bends up as my back rolls, my body unraveling at the pleasure he gives to me. I fist his hair as I squeeze him to me, his quick pumping driving me wild as I begin to call out.

He leans up to watch me in the darkness, breathing heavy at my undoing before he stops, only our deep breath between us. His mouth covers mine as I pull on his shirt, the clothing article getting tossed to the ground while my fingers quickly get to his jeans and open them. He groans when I shove my hand into his boxes and take his firm girth into my small hand.

"Oh, god," he whines, grabs my hand as he moves his hips, making sure to feel my hand over his whole length.

I bite his lip as his eyes close in delight, his mouth hanging open and blowing hot air into my face. He whimpers while he releases my hand and tugs on my shorts, sliding away to kiss my bare hips after my hand slips from his boxers. His teeth sink into my hipbone, making me jerk and moan before he removes his pants.

Breathing for two in anticipation I open the drawer on my nightstand and grab a condom, handing it to him. I lower back down under him while I kiss his shoulders and he rolls it on, his heavy breath sexy as ache for him. He pulls away once he gets it on and grabs my face, kissing me wildly before he positions himself between my thighs.

He grazes me and I whimper, needing him right now as my nails dig into his jaw. Our breath catches simultaneously as he pushes into me, pulling away so our eyes lock. He slides in slowly, taking his time to fill me with his full length and I finally breath again when he completes his ascent. A deep breath exits his large lungs into my face as I close my eyes, feeling lightheaded at mixed pleasure and emotion.

"I love you Charlotte," he huffs as he grabs me under the ear.

"I love you," I whine as he draws out and back in, faster than last time but again with his full length.

I grip his thick shoulders as I moan up to him, my back rolling at the pleasure when he increases the tempo. He whines at my reactions, watching my face to witness the satisfaction contort it. His hips slam into mine, gently rolling to hit those two special spots internally and externally.

"You're so gorgeous," he huffs, hovering over me as I writhe beneath him, my hands now clawing at his shoulders and down his muscular arms.

"Calum," I whine up to him, arching my back as my stomach begins to knot and he speeds up more, rolling his hips quickly to match.

"Fuck," he moans as I grab his shoulders for stability and press my head back, moaning uncontrollably as my climax begins to peak and his hands grip the mattress on either side of my head.

"Calum," I warn him, panting as my hips open wider and he pushes in harder, deeper.

His lips crash to mine as he groans, driving roughly into me as he explodes, he back curling to assist the power behind his hips that shove into me. I scream against his mouth and pant shouts at his small, continued thrusts to top his release before he collapses to me.

I run my fingers through his hair as we pant against each other, our heaving chests moving as one. His hand rests on my cheek and his thumb rubs gently before he leans up and kisses me. He lingers, pouring his affection and love into me before he pulls away and confirms it with his words.

We get out of bed, chug a glass of water, and then get ready for bed. He crawls under the blankets after me and pulls me back into his bare chest, wrapping his arm tight around me. He kisses my shoulder and cheek before his head snuggles up to mine.

"I love you, Charlotte," he declares as his hand traces circles on my shoulder.

"I love you, Cal," I affirm back, the happiest I've ever been in my life; finally in the arms of the man I love and receiving that love in return.