ok sooo

ok so i was wondering if i should start writing a book for the narnia characters it will b based in what i would like to call the ruby age where the pevensies, cas and eustace will be ruling and i low key want there to b love interests for them (except cas and susan bc come on they deserved so much better)

i will definitely have a luv interest for peter and edmund and they will both b from our world. One will have heard of narnia and the other not so much

for eustace i low key want her to also b from our world but like.....instead of ending up in narnia  she ended up in Calorman. Oh and peters one is the only one in Narnia bc edmunds one ended up in Archenland.

and i want them all to discover something. Like i want edmunds one to find out she's jadis's long lost daughter who wassent to our world by aslan to avoid gettign influenced by her mom , and eustaces is gifted the ability to become a mermaid from a mermaid princess she saved at some point in the story or part siren, and peters uhm future kinda gf is the lost child of aslan.

so pls msg me ur thoughts and also i rly rly need ideas for the oc's like uhm nationalities and descriptions. One is definitely gonna b a Muslim (may b eds bc im a muslim so its easier)

and i want eustaces one to be a bit like dark skinned yk?

and peters to b liek a normal european/american

and yeah.............thoughts, ideas, descriptions pls let me know