horni owl is sick

helluva boss

made this cuz i'm sick rn lol

——————

stolas wakes up and feels very hot. both hot in looks and hot in temperature.

he thinks he's horni again today so he calls blizty.

blitzo is dancing with his horse when the phone rings. he picks it up to hear blue owl screeching into the phone.

"why are you calling me so early in the morning?" he asks the horni being.

sotlas tels blitzy that he is feeling hot. blitz doesn't rlly care and hangs up.

stolas cries. this felt like one of those top ten anime breakups or something.

horni gets up and walks to the kitchen. his daughter, octavia is sitting there with a cup of choccy milk. she is wearing a unicorn hoodie for some reason.

octopus turns to her dad. "are you sick?"

"no lol" stoles replies. "i'm just horni again"

octavipus stares at her dad before yeeting herself out of the window.

stolas laughs before flopping on the ground. "i miss blitzyyy"

suddenly, stella naruto runs into the room. she starts tap dancing on her horni husband.

blitzo walks into the room. he wants his horse hoodie back. he sees stella tap dancing on stolas.

blitzo texts everyone he knows to tell them that their having a party on top of stolas and he walks to stolas and tap dances on him too.

eventually everyone had joined them, even octavia. stolas had fallen asleep but they didn't rlly care.

suddenly, stolas gets up. moxxie screams and points at the owl.

"HE'S ALIVE! SCATTER!"

and everyone runs out of the room except for blitzy, stella and octavia.

stolas quacks as stella and calmly exits the room.

stolas is no longer sick, but he didn't rlly mind anymore. he goes into his room and grabs a picture of blitzo.

"blitzy my beloved" stoals kisses the picture before falling asleep.

lmao idek what i wrote i got bored so yea lol