"Morning" - Ch 1

A/N: Thoughts will be presented like this.

Y/N POV:

I awoke to a knocking on my door. I looked at my clock, it was 10:00am. I don't normally wake up so late but it was a Saturday and I didn't have a mission so I let myself have a lay in.

I shouted "Just a minute" as I grabbed a white t-shirt, black jeans and a black hoodie and quickly changed before going and opening my door.

I thought it would be Tony or Wanda coming to wake me up because I don't normally sleep in, but to my surprise the one and only Natasha Romanoff was stood in my doorway "what's she doing here?" I thought to myself.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly as I stood facing her. "Jeez, Wanda told me to wake you up, no need to get all defensive" she said "Well I'm up" I snapped back closing the door behind her as she walked away.

I grabbed a towel and some clean clothes to change into and jumped in the shower. Then I dried and brushed my hair and decided to get some breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Nat stood by the counter making a protein shake. She was in her training clothes so she was wearing leggings and a sports bra. "Wow, she looks hot in that" I thought. "No Y/N you can't think like that, you hate her, you hate her, you hate her". "Morning" I said as I walked behind her to get to the fridge, I was only going to eat cereal this morning soon as I don't normally eat breakfast at all. "Yeah" she said back to me and I just rolled my eyes and went to eat my cereal.

A/N: Well here's the first Chapter ig, let me know how u like it. :)

317 words