First meet

Reader-chan's POV

I was walking to school early in the morning, murmuring my complaints about school and how I hate waking up early, you could say I HATE how people disturb my sleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ information ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Name: y/n l/n
Age: (your age)
Likes: music, anime, drawing,dancing, and eating
Dislikes: noisy places, being disturbed in bed, crowds, getting involved in problems, and annoying kids

You're and average girl with the beauty of a goddess(and don't you dare say you're ugly) , you sing sometimes  when you're alone and sometimes dance. You really love sweets and you always wear a hoodie to hide you face and ofc to not see the people's faces. You have h/c(hair color) and is h/l (hair length) which matches perfectly with you godlike features.

As I was already at the front gate of the school campus, I wasn't really looking at the front but at the ground. I accidentally bumped my head in someone's back, the looked back and apologized

"Oh my, I'm sorry, are you ok?" She extended her hand out to help you stand up. "Oh no, i- it's uh- fine" "are you sure?" The blonde haired girl asked "yeah, I'm.. I'm fine" I said looking down, don't wanna make eye contact with people. "Ne ne, kaya-chan!" I looked up a little and saw a ginger haired girl coming towards, I suppose her name was kaya. "Oh, Nami-chan!!" She waves her hand to the ginger haired girl named Nami. Nami went to kaya and they hugged each other, I excused myself to go to class and give them privacy on their conversation.

"Wait!" She held my wrist to prevent me from walking any further. "Can I know your name?" I hesitated first, "it's ok if you're not comfortable with telling anyone your name, I understand since we just met and aren't friends"

"Y/n, y/n l/n" I said and she just smiled, "hi y/n I'm kaya and nami, wanna be friends?" She asked with an Innocent smile, I didn't want to make that smile disappear, so I just gave a nod indicating my answer as yes.

"Great!! Let's meet at lunch time in the cafeteria- why don't you pick where we should meet?" I looked up, only showing my left eye. "Sure" I said shortly. She jumped in happiness, "so where should we meet?" "How about at the roof top?" I'll obviously say that place since I'm the only one going there at lunch time to eat and enjoy the peace and quiet.

"Sure!! Let's meet there later in lunch time then. Well we gotta go, we might be late for class" I nodded and waved a little to indicate I was saying bye and walked away.

Kaya's POV

"She'll be a great friend!! Do you think she'll get along with everyone nami-chan?" "She doesn't seem like she likes crowds, it'll take her time but I think she will get along very well with everyone" I nodded to what nami said, she does look like she hates crowds.

End of Kaya's POV

And so nami and kaya went to their respective class and so were you.

Until then, stay tuned with this story

-Author chan ԅ( ¯ิ∀ ¯ิԅ)