𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ|❔6

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Waitress - b..but this isn't even your hotel yet! y..your father is the only one who c..can f..fire me!

Zak was stund a bit knowing she was right, Zak maybe the son's owner but he knows his father well.. knowing the fact he wont agree to such terms because of a simple thing like this and heck he doesn't even approve of this type or relationship.

Zak - i.. uhm-

Lance - did someone call me?

The staff, guess, Darryl and Zak was stunned seeing Lance Ahmed coming to the scene, he started looking at the waitress and began speaking.

Lance - you heard my son.

Waitress - i..im sorry?-

Lance - my son fired you, it's really shameless that you dare interrupt my son's date.

Waitress - S..Sir you're being se..serious right now?!..

Lance - *sigh* enough of this.. 

Lance was fully annoyed just seeing the waitress face so he snapped his fingers then security came at that moment, Lance told them to throw that useless waitress off of his hotel, the four guards nodded then they started grabbing her and escorted her out while she was screaming for forgiveness.

Zak - F..Father..

Lance walked up to Darryl and bowed to him, apologising for his rude staff and because of that Zak was unbelievably shocked. The same goes for the staff and guest knowing he never shows any respect to others.

Darryl - oh u..umm.. it's no problem s..sir?

Lance - my apologies, My name is Lance Ahmed, Zak's father and im glad my son is taking care of your well being.

Darryl - w..wait your Zak's F..Father!

Lance - yes and no need to worry, you can continue your evening but i want to borrow my son for a quick minute, is that alright?

Darryl - oh n..no problem..at all sir..

Lance smiles and goes to tell the manager to not make the same mistake or else he will also get fired as well. The Manager noded and he went to assist Darryl while Lance told Zak to meet him at the office.

Zak was still in shock at what he just witness and scared to asked why he wanted to speak with him in private, so he just went along and went to his Father's office.

💮 »»——⍟——«« 💮

Zak and his Father were at the office and Zak was terrified and mostly nervous to why his Father wanted him to speak privately, he was going to ask until he was cut off by his Father.

Lance - First date and you already mess it up, huh son?

Zak - e..exuse me?

Lance - *sigh* The first rule of going on a date is to never use your phone or pay attention to it.. focus on your date and give him attention.