11 | for the glory

Y/N WATCHED IN pure amusement as the fight between Uraraka and Bakugo began

Y/N WATCHED IN pure amusement as the fight between Uraraka and Bakugo began. It was far by the most interesting fight she's seen yet. The brawl was so beautiful yet so terrifying.

The fight showcased the ash blonde's amazing abilities and power including his mental caliber. The same goes for the brunette, though her quirk wasn't flashy, the fight displayed her tactical and strategy skills.

After all, no matter how strong or flashy one's quirk is, it would be futile against a strategic mind. However,

BOOM!

it is best to remember that there is no absolute guarantee that your plan would result in favorable results; the wise always have a backup plan in-store.

"...In one attack." muttered the zero gravity quirked brunette as she felt herself fall into despair.

It takes more than spirit and desire to surpass those who are already miles away ahead of you, just like how it takes more than bravery to kill the lion.

"WHAT AN EXPLOSION! URARAKA'S PLAN JUST... WENT UP IN SMOKE!"

Y/n's face cringed at the statement. Even just listening to it, she could already imagine the despair and pain of one's dignity being tainted and that is something she wouldn't allow to happen to her. Y/n watched as the brunette's figure fell limply to the ground— utterly defeated by fatigue.

"Uraraka is unable to continue. Bakugo moves on to the second round!"

"Well that was... wild," commented Ojiro. "It's Bakugo, I think we all know how it was going to be," added Kaminari.

"Uraraka did have a chance to win," said Iida, watching as the medical bots carried the mentioned passed-out brunette.

"After all that you can still say that?" replied Kaminari with widened eyes. "Bakugo just blew up her plan— literally."

"Well, there was still a possibility- with- umm..." the bespectacled male trailed on while making up his notions about the battle.

"With what? The power of friendship?" said Y/n, sarcastically.