The Way To Go?

The rain blundered in, and the pathways started gleaming like a river that went through tents. The cartloads of fruits and berries and fish were safe in the stockpiles of the tribesmen.

The rainwater was getting cooler and chilly, harsher and bleaker. It was virtually hailing now. A blizzard could strike anytime right now.

"We need to get out of this place!A blizzard is impending!" said a man, "Carry your belongings and move westwards towards the Gangdisi Mountains!" said the same man.

Tenzin heard his order from afar and harked back to it immediately. He quickly gathered his belongings, some special pebbles found ashore, some coins, and a slingshot.

He piled up all his collections in a satchet, which he could easily tie around his back. Some people raised a leaf above their head to spare them from the hail that was falling.

 The Lake Mapam gaps inside the bleak valleys between the ridges of the Gangdisi Range.

The tribal camp near the lake Mapam had a dock, to which boats had been shackled to. He stood there watching the tribesmen collecting their belongings. He stuck around for the tribesmen, as he didn't have a clue on where the west direction was.

The tribesmen started rushing from their tents, and the rain also got intense by the minute. 

The River Changti goes through between the Gangdisi Range, maybe they will have to travel through boats to escape the blizzard?

The tribesmen started climbing on the barges on the moor.

Tenzin quickly boarded one of the boats, and the boater started rowing the boat and off they went.

The barge started to move, and with it, the blizzard. The swarm of boats was sailing in the River Changti, through the frigid valleys and cloud-covered rims of the Gangdisi Mountains.

Tenzin glanced back, he could see the tribal tents being destroyed by the blizzard. The place in which the blizzard stroke was now covered in a thin blanket of snow.

The fringes of the lake Mapam had also started to freeze as the blizzard brought a wintry gale towards the waters.

On the horizon, he could see an astonishing rainbow. The sun and the waters of the river met on the horizon.

Tenzin was fretful about the River Alligators that resided the river; they were found widely towards the stretch of the Changti River.

They were something to be taken care of.