𝙻 𝙴 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁

Aurora Rosier____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

I started to open my eyes as I felt a cold breeze hit against my exposed stomach.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see Mattheo sound sleep next to me. I pulled the covers over us both and lay on my side with my back facing him.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and he pulled me closer so my back was against his chest.

His head rested in the crook of my neck with his warm breathe fanning against it.

"Morning"I whispered.

"Morning princess"he replied in his raspy morning voice.God he was so hot first thing in the morning.

"I didn't mean to wake you"I buried my head into the duvet for warmth.

He hummed in response, I think he fell asleep as he didn't move nor did he speak.

_____________________________

I looked at the clock and it had been 1 hour since I woken up.I decided to try and get out of his hold and go for a shower.

I successfully managed to remove myself from his embrace, he groaned and turned around the other way and continued to sleep.

I walked into the bathroom and removed my clothes before getting in the shower.I relaxed myself as I felt the warm water hitting my skin and I felt so fresh for the day.

It was 7:30 now so we would have classes in about 1hr.I got out the shower and brushed my teeth.I walked out the bathroom in a towel to see Mattheo already up and changed into his uniform.

He looked over at me and smirked.I decided not to ask what he was thinking instead I walked over towards the bed and sat down.

I watched as he walked into the bathroom and walked back out about 5 minutes later.

I stood up from the bed and made my way towards to door.I went to open the door but as I did it was slammed back shut.

I looked up to see a hand pushed against the door and I felt him so close to my back.

I turned myself around and I was now trapped between him and the door.

"Where do you think your going dressed like that."

"Well I need to go to my dorm and get changed"I replied looking up at the boy who towered over me.