10

Alexei is the first to wake, though he's barely conscious. His mind and body feel heavy, but he finds the strength to lift his head. He's strapped into a seat on a jet. He looks behind him to see his three girls knocked out on the floor. He looks in front of him to see Melina piloting the jet. He mumbles, and she looks back at him.

" We're touching down in one minute," She says.

" Then why are we still going up?" Alexei asks.

He looks up, and through the clouds appears a floating base.

" Now you'll know how Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years."

Taskmaster shoots Alexei with another tranquilizer to fully sedate him before they land.

Melina lands the jet on the landing strip of the Red Room, and everyone else gets carried out of the jet. Alexei and Natasha get locked up in a holding cell, Yelena gets transported to medical, and Lauren is carried by Taskmaster. He takes her to the top level, to meet with the big man.

Dreykov.

Taskmaster drops her body on the floor in front of his desk. She's barely able to open her eyes, but forces herself to keep them open. Her vision is blurry at first, but she's able to see a familiar face smiling down at her.

" Welcome home, Lauryna," Dreykov says sickeningly.

" That's not my name, " Lauren groans as she struggles to sit up.

He chuckles as he watches her struggle.

" It's the name you were given," He says.

She puts her head in her hands in an attempt to stop the pounding heachade.

" My... poor poor child... so long you have been gone," Dreykov says as he bends down.

He uses to fingers under her chin to tilt her head up so she can look at him.

" So... beautiful... just as the day you left," He says.

He removes his fingers and her head drops. She doesn't even have the strength to hold it up. Dreykov stands back up and leans against the front of his desk.

" You, Lauryna... are going to make me a very happy man," He says with a devilish smirk.

Dreykov circles around her as if she is his prey, and he the predator.

" You know... my life has been very lonely without you, Lauryna... I missed you."

He stands behind her and pets her hair. Lauren's entire body stiffens as the memories flood her mind. Her heart goes crazy. Her mind yells at her to do something, anything, but the drugs make that impossible.

He kicks her so she's on her fours. He smirks as he admires her body in this position. He gets down on his knees and grabs her hips. He grabs a knife from her suit and uses it to rip through the white fabric of her snow suit.

Tears form in Lauren's eyes. She desperately wants to move, but is struggling to even hold this position.

" Now... you remember the rules. Stay put... or Yelena dies."

Her mouth begins to tremble.

As he uses her, her head knocks into the desk in front of her. When he gets more forceful, it starts to draw blood. Her mind begs and begs for her body to move.

Lauren keeps her eyes shut so she doesn't have to see this.

As Dreykov gets up and cleans himself off, Lauren feels her knife on the floor. She feels the drugs starting to wear off, but the effects are very much still there.

When Dreykov walks back over to her, she's quick to stand up and tries to plunge the knife into her heart. She wants to kill him... but something is holding her back.

Dreykov smirks and chuckles.

" My dear, sweet child... you cannot hurt me. My scent it... too intoxicating for you," He says.

Lauren tries her best to keep the tears from falling.

Dreykov orders Taskmaster to lock her up. Taskmaster puts Lauren over his shoulder and carry's her out. As he walks out the door, Melina watches as he drags her limp body to a cell and locks her in it.

And in that very moment, "Melina" gets incredibly pissed off.