05

A/n:
Please vote for the chapters if you like them.
Comment about your favourite parts and suggestions.
Stream MY UNIVERSE & V'S OST!!!

❆❆❆

A MONTH LATER

Interviewer: So when did you guys meet for the first time?

Jungkook stared at you for a while before answering.

Jungkook: A year ago…

You: That day was so special...I didn’t imagine dating someone as great as him. He’s really the best guy.

It was your & Jungkook’s first interview after announcing the relationship. After being held at home for a month due to the outraged fans and media you two finally made an appearance.

❆❆❆

Time Skip

❆❆❆

The interview ended well. You and Jungkook walked out of the studio. All of a sudden you stopped at the exit. Jungkook turned towards you and stared at you.

Jungkook: Scared of the people outside…
You: I don’t like attention…

Jungkook: Don’t worry...I’m here…

You stared at him looking at you with his tender gaze. It was one of the drastic changes you saw in him in the past month. He started caring about  our comfort zone. He simply held your hand in his and walked ahead of you pulling you with him.

The guards were surrounding both of you. They made sure the people do not get close enough that it could harm any one of you. Your heart was beating like crazy. The lights, the camera, the media, the questions, the answers everything was making you crazy. Your grip on his hand tightened. He understood you were getting anxious. He simply pulled you closer and placed his hand on your waist. He walked a bit faster and avoided all necessary comotion.

Jungkook: It’s okay...as long as I’m around no one can harm you, babygirl…

“Babygirl” well that’s what he calls you. His nickname for you. You nodded while looking down.

❆❆❆

Mr. Bang: I think you should go. Take y/n with you and simply decline the marriage proposal if you aren’t interested…

Jungkook: Of Course I’m not...She’s just gonna be as annoying as all the previous proposals.

Mr. Bang: Y/n is your girlfriend, they don’t know it’s fake...just use this to get away from this unwanted marriage.

Jungkook nodded while staring at the invitation in his hand. His dad was throwing a grand party just to announce his engagement with Park Yuna. No one knew that of course. It was a surprise.

Entering the practise room he saw you and Jimin were dancing on Serendipity. Jimin was trying to teach you some moves but you were failing miserably. Unknowingly he smiled seeing your cute attempts in trying Jimin’s routine. Well that takes a huge amount of courage.

But his smile was replaced by a frown when he saw Jimin’s hand resting on your waist while the other was straightening your arm. He couldn’t help but feel that strange burning sensation in his heart. He simply walked out and sat inside his studio.

Jungkook: Alexa…why do my chest feel like it’s burning…

Alexa: These are the symptoms of acidity. Would you like me to suggest some antacids…
Jungkook: Ugh!!
Dear Jungkook, how can a poor machine tell you that you were burning in jealousy?

❆❆❆

❆❆❆

                                         to be continued.