Letter

The Order was confused when a unknown owl came through the window carrying a letter for Sirius Black. Sirius grabbed the letter.

"Thank you Hedwig, I will reply soon, for now wait in my room." The owl hooter and did as told.

"Sirius, who's that from?" Sirius looked at James.

Sirius shrugged his shoulders, "Just someone I've been in contact with."

"What's there name, my boy?" Dumbledore asked him.

"Hadrian Cullen," Sirius replied. Dumbledore frowned, it wasn't someone he had heard of.

"What does the letter say?"

Sirius looked debated, "Uh well, alright I'll read it. One second."

Sirius opened the letter and read it out:

"Dear Sirius,
Everyone is alright. We have chased Victoria out of Forks. Edward and Bella plan to marry soon, I hope not to soon. Me and Charlise have talked it over, we have decided to tell Edward it soon. I really hope Edward believes us, if he doesn't, it may end badly.

We are having a small celebration for getting Victoria out of town. I asked everyone and they said it was alright if I invited you to come. You may bring a friend or few to feel more better. I know it will be hard to be around a lot of Vampires, but maybe you'll feel better if someone you knew better was with you.

Please reply as soon as you get this.

Sincerely,
Hadrian Cullen"

Sirius immediately started a reply and called for Hedwig, when Hedwig came and took the reply.

"Are You going Padfoot?" James asked cautiously. He didn't want his best friend around vampires.

Sirius nodded, "I was wondering if you, Lily, and Damian will come with me."

James was about to shake his head no when Lily replied for him, "We would love to Sirius."

The day of leaving

"DAMIAN! ARE YOU READY?" Lady Potter called to her 'only' child. She once had another son, but only a select few knew that.

"ALMOST MOM." Heir Potter was getting frustrated with his parents.

Lady, Lord, and Heir Potter set off to where they and Lord Black were portkeying to. Lady Potter smiled at Lord Black, indicating that they were ready. Lord Black nodded and everyone put their hand on the PortKey.

"They Know Not," Lord Black said.
They felt the feeling of being sucked into something then being sucked out. They arrived in front of a grand house. A male rushed out towards them, mostly to Lord Black.

"SIRIUS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" The male yelled in concern. The male helped Lord Black up. Lord Black nodded.

"Hadrian, I would like you to mee-"
Lord Black didn't get to finish as Hadrian finished what he was saying.

"James Potter, Lily Potter, and their son Damian Potter."

"Also I'm the bo-"

"Boy Who Lived, yeah. Basically everyone in the Wizarding World knows that."