Arriving and introductions

Damian's face started to get a little red, it matched his flaming red hair, Hadrian internally laughed.

"Damian, don't throw a temper tantrum. It is true," Lily scowled.

Sirius ignored Damian, "Where is Charlise?"

"He's talking with Edward as of now."

Lily took a sharp intake of breath, before she hadn't noticed what the male looked like. But, his shining green eyes looked exactly like the killing curse. His eyes reminded Lily of her Harry's eyes.

Harry was her and James older son. Harry was born on the 31st of July at exactly 12am. He was a year older than Damian, Damian was born on the 30th of July at 11:53pm. There Harry had disappeared when he was 10, a year before he would've gone to Hogwarts.

"Lady Potter? Are you alright? We are about to go inside now," a cold voice said to her. She hadn't realized they were, as she was to lost in her thoughts.

"I'm very sorry Hadrian, I hadn't realized."

Hadrian only nodded his head and lead them inside the gorgeous house. Inside were 5 people with golden-brown eyes, and one person with brown eyes. The three of the five were females, the other two males. The brown eyed was a female.

"That is Jasper," Hadrian pointed to a male with curly brown hair, "Next to him is his wife Alice," a girl with a pixie cut and light brown hair, "Then that is Rosalie," a blonde haired female who sneered at them, but she looked like she could've been a veela. "The male next to her is her husband Emmett," a male with a black hair and a military cut. "Then there's Esme," a female who was smiling at them and who had long brown wavy hair. "Lastly, that is Isabella Swan, who likes to be called Bella, and is Edwards mate."

James looked confused, "Where's this Edward?"

Hadrian scowled at him a little, "He is upstairs with Charlise, I will go get them."

James nodded. Hadrian went quickly up the stairs and soon came down with two men. The first one had blonde hair and a friendly smile, the other had golden-ish brown hair.

Hadrian introduced the first as Charlise, and the second as Edward.