Prologue

(This is my first time writing so bear with me)

Sandy's POV

Hi, my name is Sandy Leigh Mint. And I am a werewolf, I have all the abilities and everything. When I shift into my wolf form I am a sandy beach colour with vibrant blue eyes. In my human form, I am curvaceous with a height of 5'7. I have soft features with small plump lips, a button nose and thick long blonde/brown hair. My eyes are the same vibrant blue of my wolf form and my wolf is called Sasha. Maybe that's why my parents decided to call me Sandy because my hair looks like sand from a beach.

I had been longing to find my mates ever since I found out they existed. I was walking to a maths lesson when I bumped into him, but because I had not yet turned 18, I couldn't tell that he was one of my mates. As I had no idea I had already met one of my mates, before my birthday and the days following would be spent searching for him. I would leave no stone unturned in a quest to find my one true love/s.

Jay's POV

Hi, I'm Alpha Jay Christopher Hunt . And I am the Alpha of a werewolf pack called the Golden Rose  Moon Pack, however, I was not the original choice for the Alpha position, but that is a story for another day. When I shift into my wolf form I am a silver grey colour with forest green eyes and my wolf is called Jace. In my human form, I am quite muscular and very tall being 6'2. My hair is a mess of brown curls, I have strong green eyes, a strong nose and a rugged jawline with stubble starting to grow in. My lips are full and I have been told they are very kissable.

I was on my way to my maths class at a new school when I got hit with an intriguing scent of rainbow skittles and spearmint, but the combination was heavenly. The reaction I had to the scent could only mean that I had finally found one of my mates. I felt the sparks when we bumped into each other but she gave no indication she could feel them. Maybe she just hasn't turned 18 yet.

Peter's POV

Hi, I'm Beta Peter Robinson from the Griffin Moon Pack, I won't be in the story yet but I will be soon in the mean time I will tell you a bit about myself I'm a 6'0 tall muscular guy with short brown hair, with caramel brown eyes, thin but kissable lips, I also have slight stubble on my face.

When I'm in my wolf form my fur and eyes match my human and my wolf is called Robin. Anyway you will find out more about me as the story moves along.