Micheal meets the ghostfaces

After everyone ran only two people remained still it was billy and stu, they weren't even scared of Micheal because they were psychotic serial killers to. Micheal walked up to them not saying a word but billy asked Micheal if they could team up and cause damage wherever they go, Micheal agreed with a nod and so the three of them went away hunting people to be their victims. Micheal caught one of (your name)s friend Annie by the throat, he threw her across the road into a metal pipe that went straight through her eye. Billy and Stu decided to phone (your name), "hello?" Asked (your name) "hello." Said ghostface "who is this?" Asked (your name), "oh I guessed I phoned the wrong number sorry." Said ghostface, "ok we'll take it easy see ya." Said (your name). She hung up the phone but it rang again, "hello?" Asked (your name), "oops sorry dialled the wrong number ha ha" said ghostface, "why did you dial my number again if it's the wrong number that's just dumb." Said (your name), "well I called to ask you something." Said ghostface, "and what is that question?" Asked (your name), "what's your favourite scary movie?" Asked ghostface, "well I guess maybe nightmare on elm street." Said (your name), "can I see you?" Asked ghostface, "why?" Asked (your name), "because I wanna know who I'm looking at." Said ghostface. (Your name) ran to every door and window to lock them but she misses the back door and hangs up the phone but yet again it rings, "listen asshole." Said (your name), "NO YOU LISTEN BITCH HANG UP ON ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOUR INSIDES WILL BE OUTSIDE!" shouted ghostface, "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK." Shouted (your name) "all I want to do is play a little game." Said ghostface. (Your name) guessed the game would be about horror movies because of the way he asked if (your name) liked horror movies. "Let me guess you want me to do a quiz about horror character?" Asked (your name), "correct so question 1 which horror character uses a chainsaw and uses their skin as a mask?" Asked ghostface, "LEATHERFACE, leatherface does that." Said (your name), "correct ok so question 2 who is the killer in Friday the 13th?" Asking ghostface, "JASON, it's Jason voorhees." Ghostface laughed "WRONG IT WAS HIS MOTHER MRS VOORHEES HAHAHAHA!" Said ghostface psychotically. Ghostface got into the house and tried to attack (your name) but she was to fast and got away from him but the other ghostface caught up to her and also tried attacking her but also failed by her being to fast.