Untitled Part 1

Argh! Why won't you fit?.. yelled a very annoyed goh, it's been about two years since ash beat Leon and became the world monarch, and it's been 4 years since ash started dating goh, they're now both 17 and goh has come closer to accomplishing his dream, not to mention starting his own lab with Chloe and Horace as his assistants... and of course ash sponsoring him.

Ever since ash beat Leon, he and goh have just been enjoying life, but with running his own lab gou is feeling a lot of stress, so he unknowingly started stress eating, one thing lead to another and he quickly gained 20 lbs. goh being oblivious to it started to notice that his chlothes weren't fitting like they used to, he asked ash about but ash being ash didn't want to hurt gohs feelings, so he acted like he didn't notice it, and that Leeds us to right now as goh is trying to put on his pants.

" I swear these pants fit a week ago "

As goh was trying to pull up his pants something happened, something bad

" pop"

His button had popped right off

"Argh! That's another pair of pants"

Goh decided to put on some shorts, he walked over to the mirror examining himself

" time to face the truth goh, you've become a fat pig"

" will ash even like me anymore"

Because goh has such good luck, said boyfriend was coming upstairs to check on him

" goh are you there?"

"I'm changing"

Ash not really being bothered by that if you know what I mean walked into the room

"Ash what are you doing in here, I'm a mess"

"Goh are you alright"

Ash finally had a good look at goh, he knew he gained weight but he didn't know how much, by now he looks like he's gains up to 30 lbs

" um goh I wanted to talk to you"

"Look ash I already know what you're going to say, im a fat, gross pig and you don't want to be with me anymrore!"

Goh not being able to handle it anymore broke down into tears

"Wait goh, that's not what I wanted to say"

"What do you mean?"

" goh do you really think I care about your weight, I get it you've been stressing over your duties, and that's alright, just know I'll always be with you"

"Ash, how did I end up dating someone like you?"

" does it matter, now let's go catch some more Pokémon"

Goh left the house that day knowing he'd be alright