chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

                                            I'm currently meditating  in my room, hello my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a minor but I'm not just a minor but I'm one of the last surviving Gray Jedi. Your probably wondering what that is and ill tell you, we are a mix of the light side and the dark side of the force, it was founded by both Exiled Jedi and Sith who Dabbled in the opposite force. So they join forces and made the Gray Jedi, we believed in both sides of the force and stayed out of the war but the Jedi and Sith worked together and whipped us out all but three. Me a high ranking master and my padawans, along with three Holocrons. The intercom in my room then went off and the boss said "hey (Y/N) head to the brige " I flouted up mainly because i turn off the gravity in my room to meditate, it feels good, I made my way to the brige and I once I entered I only saw the boss and Clair the bosses daughter, I then said "what do we got?" The boss replied "we got some competitors but I have the team on standby and watch". I watch the miners on screen and the way they are mining cause an ion storm and two out of the three I- Machines got destroyed but one flew away but it looked like the person was still inside it. Lucky Ido saved her in time then I hear Rick over the coms "woooohooooo!, ok boss the student is safe, what's happening there?" The boss replied "according to Fa-Loser the academics decided to take off which means they Reonounce excavation rights. So we're free to do what ever we want, alright let's get that roacult" Rick cheered and Ido asked "Grayman what's the level of the storm?" He replied "it's level three" Karla then said "so that's what an Academy excavation looks like how interesting " Boss then said "(Y/N) get the juggernaut and help them " I nodded and made my way to my juggernaut.

                                               I had it made for mining purposes and it helps a lot, I entered the juggernaut and headed out, once in space I made my way to the team just in time to see Rick launching Ido into the drill. I stayed next to Karla and I heard the student asked "did he just crash?" She replied "don't worry he's ok, he's using the hole you already dug" I then said "don't worry new girl he's good at what he dose" I activated the intercoms and Ido said "We found the raw ore, I like to use the Miguel jump" I analyzed the area and said "area is secure" Karla took out a piece of roacult and said "got it anytime" she let it drift and like magic Ido appeared with the ore in hand. The new girl was surprised and asked "why are you using Miguel jump here?" Karla replied "um, isn't that a bit small" she ignored her as the three loaded the ore in the juggernaut and I answered "for your question new girl it's just easier " after a few minutes the new girl said "um, excuse me, I'm sorry but we where digging out that roacult ore I'd appreciate if you would give it back". Ido replied "the Academy Excavation rights are denoted and your team is running away" she replied "but if I don't show them results I won't be able to keep my scholarship!, I won't be able to stay in the academy!" I noticed the rock is about to explode so Rick said "hey, you might want to run away, the storm blast is coming" then the blast it the new girl so I quickly used juggernaut to go into the blast and I activated one of its arms and grabbed her after that I headed back. The three are handling the new girl while me and my Padawons analyze the purity of it. Sky my blond human padawon scaned it and said "it's stable master" I nodded and I asked Jade "Jade what's the result?" Jade my rare albino Twi'lek then said "by the readings I'm getting from the probe it gets a 70.9% on the scale" I hummed and said "not bad, well our job is done let's head back to the brige" we turned off the Machines and headed to the brige. Once there we entered at the same time as the rest of them then the boss said "well if things change we'll see what we can do" new girl then said "hu, are you the captain from before?, why are you in a I-Machine?" Karla then said "well that's different, it's rather generous for you to help others" I then faked check my puls and I said "nope I'm not dead so it's real" Boss then said "hahaha, look girl we're miners looking specifically for roacult " She replied "yeah I kinda got that your miners but your only mining for roacult?" Rick then said "that's right sweetheart " I walked next to Clare who's trying to talk to her but the new girls coms aren't picking her up so I asked "hey new girl!" She turned my Direction and I asked "your aren't used to I-Machines yet are you!" She replied "no ma'am!" I instructed her "try changing your audio to level five!" She adjusted her audio and Clare asked "how's this?, can you hear me?" " She replied "oh yes I can now" Clare then replied "oh I'm glad, I was saying we're always understaffed here so-" The boss interrupted her "because of that if you work here for your traveling expenses we'll bring you to the station or were ever else you want to go" She then said "is that true?" I used the clams this time and said "don't worry kid the boss is a man of his word if he says we'll take you then that's a promise we'll keep" she replied "thank you so much I'll do my best" she then looked at me and said "wait, your icon just showed up on my screen but we talked while the com was off how did we talke before?" Rick then said "great, can you not use your Voodoo on the new girl" I barked back "do you want 50 volts to the head!" Karla then started clapping and said "alright, alright that's enough, let's talk about the job then" the new girl said "yes ma'am" Sky then took out her tablet and put the picture of our next job on the screen and Karla said "this is our next target".