Ch.6

I said, Ah Taehyung leave my hand..... it's paining!
But he didn't listen anything and locked the door from inside.
I said harshly,  Wtf you think you're doing?
Suddenly he pinned me to the wall. His hot breath was hitting me differently.
Then he said, Dancing with other guy is okay! But If your husband held your hands that's your problem?

He was fucking jealous I would like to tease him more.
So I said, Husband? Aren't you were the one who told me I can do anything! Now let me go....
He pushed me to the bed. And threw his jacket off. I could see his bare chest.

He didn't say anything and took off his shirts too. He was half naked. And silently I was enjoying and scared too.
He Hovered over me and smashed his lips on mine. He was behaving like a wild beast. He was kissing very fast! But I didn't kiss him back. So he became more wild and angry.

He took my dress off and threw that on floor. My pink bra and panty was revealing that time.

Then he said, Now you will see what you've done to me!! You will scream but I will not stop!
Literally I was scared. A cold breeze flowed into me. Again he smashed his lips on me after saying,  Now kiss me back or you will regret later!
So I kissed him back. His lips was the most softest thing I guess.
His hand was running all over my body. When his hand reached my sensitive place I moaned a little. He smirked and his hand went in my panty.

Then he said, Already wet for me??
I looked away. His fingers went in me. I screamed in pain. Then his hand came to my boobs. After opening it he threw it away.

I said, Uh..hm Taehyung.....
He cut me off by his first finger.
Then he said, Call me Daddy! Babygirl.......
Then he kissed my whole body while taking off my panty. Then his pants and at last boxer too...........

After going in me I again screamed. But he really didn't stop!!

Next Morning

I woke up with a pain in my lower part. Then I saw he was sleeping while hugging me like a bear. We both were naked. I blushed after remembering yesterday's night.
Sun light hitted him and he opened his eyes while rubbing. My face was so hot.

After looking at me he sat up hurriedly. I hide myself with a blanket.
He said, What are you doing here?
I said, first look at yourself then say.......

Then he looked at himself and got shocked and joined me in blanket.

He said , how? What happened.......
I said without looking at him, try to remember by yourself! It was not my fault. Everything happened here done by you!
He said, Shit!!
Then he remembered everything and his eyes became widen.

He said, It wasn't my fault!
I looked at him and sat up.... he turned his head and took me in the blanket.
Then said, you are still naked!!
I said,  You are behaving like you didn't see anything!
He said, You wore that dress and danced with Felix in that song even those guys were saying.......
I cutted him off, Why do you care?
He said, I... you are my wife so......
I said, So what?

He turned his face in other direction so I held his face and turned it in my way. Then I leaned my lips on him. And luckily he kissed me back.

Then I said,  Go from here I need to dress up!!
He nodded and went to the bathroom. I wore my dress then called him........

Thanks for reading loves.....
Hope you LIKED it......
Next EP coming soon ~
I purple you 💜