prank (han)

"Lmao guys, I just got hit by a car."

I clicked the send button on the cracked screen on my phone and the message was sent in the groupchat. I couldn't even get to blink when there were tons of messages that were sent in the groupchat by them.

Lino baby: what the fuck
Bangchannie: language, leeknow but han, what the f-
Pig binnie: lmao how many bones did you crack
Dramatic hwang: jeez awesome dude
Angel lixie: does it hurt?
Seungminnie: you guys are clowns
Jeongin cutie: give us your location, we're coming rn

I sent them the live location as soon as the driver of the car ran to me with panic written on his face.

"Are you okay?! Oh my god your head is BLEEDING!"
"My head is bleeding? I need to take a selfie. Hold on for a sec."

After I took a perfect selfie then sent it to the group, I slipped my phone into one of my jean's pockets. I looked at the driver that stared at me like I'm a total weirdo.

"Can you bring me to the hospital? My head feels like it's spinning."
"Oh sure sure."

He got me into his car and drove our way to the emergency. When we reached there, he quickly get out from the car and bring me to the counter. Some of the nurses brought a moving bed and told me to lie on it.

One of the nurses told the driver to wait for my friends in the waiting hall before she ordered the other nurses to bring me into the surgery hall. I wanted to say thank you to him for bringing me here but my head felt so heavy that I couldn't even lift my head up. Everything was black after that and when I opened my eyes, the first thing that was served to my eyes was Leeknow's scary face.

"Woah dude!! Are you trying to kill me or what?!"
"Ouh you're still alive."

He called the other members who were waiting outside the room. All of them entered with a fake crying on their faces. I just rolled my eyes and gave them a big gummy smile.

"Oh my god you guys really came to visit me?"
"Nah we were about to prepare a funeral for you."

Bangchan was about to throw a big punch on Changbin's face and Felix immediately pulled Changbin to stand behind him. I just laughed it off and suddenly, a beautiful angel face came through my mind.

"Does y/n know about this?"
"Your girlfriend? Yea, Seungmin called her just now. She's on her way to the hospital." Jeongin pointed to Seungmin who was sitting beside Han.

Suddenly, Leeknow snapped his fingers and looked at me with an evil face.

"How about we pull a prank on her?"
"What kind of prank?" I got excited with his plan as I really love to prank my love.
"Since your head is injured, let's tell her that you have amnesia."

Everyone were excited and getting thrilled with the plan. We made a circle, discussed on how should we prank her and what kind of roll we should do. After a few minutes, we completed our mini-meeting and all we need to do was waiting for her to arrive. Jeongin peaked from the door to check for her presence and when he saw her, he gave a signal and all of us start to go with our plan.

When she entered the room, all of them were gathered around me and looked at her with a sad face. She walked slowly towards me while giving a weird glance to them who were about to cry.

"What happened to you guys? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"We're so sorry, y/n.."
"Huh? Why? You guys are so weird." She let out a nervous laugh and came straight to me, looking at me with a pair of shaking eyes.

"Han, are you okay? Oh my god your head.. does it hurt badly? Want me to buy you a piece of cheesecake?"
"I'm sorry but who are you? Have we met before?"

Her mouth slowly wide opened when I told her that.

"Oh no.. no no no no this can't be happened.."
"Guys, who is she? Do you know her?"
"Han, this is not funny.."
"Jeogiyo noona, hokshi namjachingu isseoyo?"

All of us bursted into laughter. Her hands covered her mouth and she slowly walked away from me. I couldn't stop laughing by my own joke but when her tears suddenly started to pour, I stopped laughing. I immediately jumped off the bed then went to hug her. I patted her head softly and kissed her forehead multiple times.

"No no baby don't cry.! It's just a prank! I'm sorry for making you cry.!!"

She let her sobs out. While the other members were still cracking, she suddenly pushed my body away which broke our hug and caused everyone to stay silent. She wiped her tears out in anger and gave me a fierce stare, deep into my soul.

"How could you? I skipped my exams today because Seungmin told me that you're involve in an accident, ran with my two legs from the university to this hospital and you pranked me by acting that you have amnesia? How worse could you be, Han Jisung?!"

"Don't you know how worried I was? I couldn't stop crying and praying with all of my hearts while running here, begging god to keep you safe. I know you love to tease me but this.. this is too much, Han. You could have done better than this."

It was the first time I saw this side of her. I wanted to tell her that I'm sorry but my voice just won't get out, as if they were stucked in my throat. I looked at the members, asking for help but all of them just gave me a "i-dont-know-it's-not-my-fault" gaze.

"I'm sorry honey-"
"Shut up. Just keep on with your stupid amnesia acting."

She walked out from the room and didn't even give me a glance although I called her name a multiple times. I tried to catch up on her without bothering the eyes that were looking at me. When I was at the outside of the building, I saw her walking as fast as she could to the main road. I ran to her and called out her name as loud as I could but she didn't even turn her head back to me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!!"
"Just leave me alone-"

At that moment, a loud screeching sound came towards her.

"Y/N!!"

BAMM!

-------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping while holding her hand when her fingers started to move. I woke up and stood up as I was relieved that she finally woke up. I clicked the button that will summon the doctor to come here to do a check up on her. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me. She stared at me without saying anything, not even a word.

"Baby are you okay? You slept for 3 days.. You don't have any idea how much I, Han Jisung the most handsome man in this world miss you."
"Who are you?"
"Wha-"

The doctor and 2 nurses came in and asked me to wait outside the room to give them some space. I was really surprised. Did she really forget me? Or she just want to get her revenge on me? Ahh maybe she just want to pay me for what I did.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out from the room and sighed. Yup, I know this wouldn't be good but let's just be positive. Maybe he's just tired.

"She have amnesia. She doesn't lose all of her memory but some of them were gone. So it does make sense if she suddenly didn't know you. Her memories will come back slowly and you need to help her so the process would be more faster."

"She have amnesia."

Ouh what a sweet karma.