Sneak peek - Aiden

Deep slow fucking breaths...

I attempt to rip the air in past the solid lump that's begun to form in the back of my throat, but it comes out more like a mixture of a snort and a cough. Fucking smooth, Aiden. She's a vision as she sways out the changing room, her recently coloured hair burning ruby under the florescent light. The fabric glides effortlessly with her skin, the two having come to a silent understanding about leaving me utterly drooling. She is still un-fucking-believable to me. Flawless in everyway. Even if she's beginning to chip at my resistance to follow the stores policy about changing room etiquette.

"This is the last one, I swear. I know your butt is probably fast asleep by now, but what do we think? I'm aware it's kinda 'boobie', but hey if you got 'em.."

My eyes dip at the mention, and the lump becomes more wedged in my throat, basically cutting off any attempt at breathing. This one is far different from the others I've been subjected to. My numb ass instantly coming back to life, and out of it's very own personal indent in the padded cushion, at the very sight of it.

".. and it does kinda hug my butt too, but if I remember it correctly, that is one of my best features... Isn't that right, Mr Lexington?"

At the arch of her back and the butt thrust to emphasize her point, I break. I'm moving before she even has a hope of seeing me coming, my hands roughly rounding her hips to direct her in a no nonsense march towards the open archway she just walked through. Her hands find the frame in a half hearted push to stop me, but the second my mouth meets the tender spot on her neck, she melts in against my chest. Her breathing already far past ragged. She tastes incredible, and I fucking maul the absolute shit out of her, only vaguely registering my hand latching the door behind me. In a movement smoother than I thought I could do right now, her palms meet the nicely positioned mirrored wall, while my own start to roll up the dress covering her assets quite nicely.

And I mean roll.

The material wants to cling to her so badly, that the fabric has no chance of sliding anywhere, even with a hearty nudge. Arching her back once more, her hair tumbles down it in waves, the movement catching my eye and making me pause for a mere second to admire.

"While I appreciate the enthusiasm, you're not actually serious about this, are you?"

Oh, I most certainly am. In fact I've thought of nothing more since the third outfit change of the afternoon.

Frankly, she's lucky I waited this long.

Instead of answering her, my hand slides down to roughly grip one lacy butt cheek, before continuing to rub affectionately and cup. The moment my touch meets her bare skin, her eyes find my own in the mirror, reflecting that same heat I have pouring through my very veins right now.

She drives me fucking wild some days. The summer cocktail dresses I could handle. The fitted jeans that were like a second skin, while crotch adjusting, were do able. Even the shorter cut top showcasing a large chunk of midriff was a breeze, but this one... I hadn't even seen her pick it up, and know it's in no way suitable for the Gala we're shopping for.

This one was entirely for me.

Purely for me to drink in,

to watch the way she moves in it,

and to admire the woman I am so fucking in love with.

Pulling the lace of her underwear up, my finger trails lazily under it, making the band come away from her skin. And having me half thinking I may even be able to use this as a handle. She watches me in the mirror, and I'm almost drooling while I watch her back, half using my other hand to flip the button of my jeans. Her eyes widen at the sound, before darting lower to linger as I zip down and roll on some protection. My head tilts to the side, the corners of my mouth lifting in a smile, before my knees bend and I push my full length into her. Maddy's hands ball on the glass, the same moment her eyes flutter closed, and her lips press tightly together to resist the urge to cry out. I can't help but admire for a moment. Watch exactly what I do to her, at how ready she always seems to be for me, and how I can make her feel. I'm snapped back as her arms bend, half bopping herself along me, pushing me that little bit deeper inside. My hips move on their own, rolling to meet her, in slow controlled thrusts. Maddy's breathing picks up, misting the glass in front of her as she relaxes her hands against it. The angles in here are something else, and no matter where I look, I get a surrounded view of everything going on across her face. The lip bites, the head tilts up before her eyes focus on my own, and the little murmurs of pleasure she struggles to hold in from being heard. My hand leisurely makes its way up her back, before wrapping her hair in my fist and gently bringing her back up against me. Maddy's chest is heaving in short panting breaths, and I can't say mine isn't the same. Her eyes flutter again as she turns her head to lightly breath in my ear.