Chapter 4: Scares and Saviors

I was in so much sorrow for poor, poor Sarah, why did all the tragic things happen to her?; but I was still flying across the dark woods. I screamed in horror as I watched bad guys race underneath me and land explode. I was finally dropping to the ground, with my legs first, and then a big BANG to the ground. Thud, thud, Oof. I had lost all my belongings in the explosion, except for the bow-and-arrow in my leather pouch attached to me. I had hurt my leg really bad though, and fainted from the the excruciating pain. I was awoken by a wolf shifting me back and forth with his nose; except it was almost like he was checking me out, to see if I was alright. I told him, it was ok boy, thank you. But, I was in so much pain, I couldn't move. I lay there, feeling helpless against the dangerous mobs in the woods. I was suddenly approached by a fast moving spider, and I almost cried; No no! I screamed. Don't kill me! But to my relief, he...couldn't. The kind wolf of the woods fought him off, then he killed him. I collected the meat, his string, and one eye and stored them in a newly carved chest made from tree bark and tree wood. I was so thankful for the wolf, for he would help me survive in these woods, and protect me too. I felt safe in his presents, and told him we should eat and then get some rest for another day of surviving. I named the wolf Rocky. So then I made a small fire using tree branches, and lit a fire the old fashioned way, 2 sticks. I then, before I cooked the spider, skinned it and would later use its skin for armor protection. Then Rocky and I split the meat and ate it. It wasn't too bad, but it was just all I had at the time. Then I made my bed. It was a lot of work, though. I had to find a sheep, which I did by navigating it with glowing stone I found in the woods, then killed it with my arrows(which I have limited supply of so I re use them) and skinned the sheep for wool. I also put the meat in a cooled part of the chest for later (I cooled it with water). Finally, I made the wood frame and bottom of the bed, and cut the sheep wool into 3. 1 for my pillow, 1 for Rocky's bed, and 1 for my blanket. After that, I put on my still 'dirty' pjs, took off my day clothes and put a blanket on. Rocky and I drifted to sleep immediately. The following day, I was exhausted. I only slept for 4 hours. So did Rocky, but he seemed fine. Oh well. If Rocky could be energized from 4 hours of sleep, then I could too. I was pretty hungry though.