Chapter 2

the same morning:

Svetlana's Pov: The food was so tasty!!! Dmitry makes really tasty food, anyways me & Vlad are going to eat some Ice cream after Dmitry goes to work, Dmitry Is really strict, while Sergey isn't that strict, so I'm asking Sergey for me & Vlad's permission to eat Ice cream. 

"Goodbye, Guys, I'm leaving for work" Said Dmitry. "See You Later, Dmitry" Said Everyone.

"Sergey, Can me & Svetlana Please ask you for our permission" Asked Vlad.

"Yeah, sure. what permission do you guys want?" Sergey asked.

"We want to eat Ice Cream, But please Don't tell this To Dmitry" Said Svetlana.

"Fine, you guys Can eat Ice cream, I won't tell this to Dmitry" said Sergey,

"But Do you guys know what will happen when Dmitry Finds Out" Asked Sergey

"Oh Yes, He'll probably Give Us a stern lecture" Said Svetlana

"Anyways, I think We should go before Dmitry Is back from work" said Vlad

"Yeah Vlad, Let's go to Eat our Ice cream" Said Svetlana.

So Svetlana & Vlad went to eat ice cream, But They didn't realize That Dmitry and his  colleagues had arrived at The same park They were In.

"Svetlana, Isn't That Dmitry" Asked Vlad

"OMG!!!, It Is him" exclaimed Svetlana

Both Of Them got scared that Dmitry Might See Them so they Finished Their Ice creams Quickly, They also washed their faces. "Hi, Svetlana & Vlad, What Are you guys Doing Here?" Asked Dmitry Sternly, "Umm Dmitry, We came here for a walk In the park" Said Svetlana, "Are you guys Telling The truth" asked Dmitry, "Yeah Dmitry We're telling The truth" "Anyways Dmitry, I think It's Time Me & Vlad go back Home, See You Later Dmitry" Said Svetlana, "See You later" Dmitry Said to both Of them.

Back Home: "Omg, Vlad That was a such a close call" Said Svetlana

"yeah, Svetlana, Thank God Dmitry Didn't see us eating Our ice Cream" Said Vlad

"What Happened, Guys?" Asked Alexander to both Of Them, "Hi, Alexander, So Me & Vlad went to eat Ice cream at the park, We Took Sergey's Permission, So when We were finishing The Ice Cream, Vlad spotted Dmitry With His Colleagues" said Svetlana "I think Dmitry was there To maintain the law & order" Said Vlad, "So When We saw Dmitry we got so scared" Said Svetlana, "yeah, we Told Him That we had came to the park For A walk" Said Vlad. 

"Oh So That's Scary" Said Alexander" "Yeah, Dmitry Is more strict Than Our parents" said Vlad

So If you Guys want to know what Happened to Their Parents, The parents Currently Live In Minsk, They Left Grodno 10 years Back, After That Dmitry Has Been Taking care of His Younger siblings.

Anyways That's the End Of Chapter 2.

I'm sorry guys for not Updating This book for A long time, I'll try to update Often

Stay Tuned for chapter 3!!!

Author's note: I know It's been nearly 2 years since the last time I've updated this book, I'll try to release chapter 3, please have patience, I'm sorry guys!!