Chapter 1: {Day 1}

Y/N Pov:

I had just finish preparing to leave when I called out to my adoptive parents from the door. "MOTHER, FATHER IM LEAVING NOW!!" I roar as the house shook. "USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE Y/N YOU ALMOST MADE THE HOUSE FALL DOWN ALSO BYE LOVE YOU!!!" Mother called out. I then closed the door and locked it behind me before flying off the Seton Academy. I had thought to myself as I flew past my small village. I was adopted by a family of tigers when I was a baby. I finally landed as I saw thousands of animals were crowded by the entrance as the gates opened then all the creatures and animals rushed in. I also walked into the crowd as I heard millions of new voices. I waited as a large dinosaur enter. "HEY!" As the dinosaur roared making everyone except me almost fall over. "All right, you brats.... LINE UP BEFORE I EAT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" After that everyone hurry to line up then an accident happened. The headmaster's tank shatter making him flop on the floor. Soon enough a pink wolf had gotten to him and began running in circles with him in her mouth. I ran toward her and chopped her in the neck as soft as I can making her drop the headmaster I then pick him up putting him into a water bubble.

Hours later...{Lunchtime} 🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬

I walked into a line where everyone was waiting for their turn, I waited for my turn and when it came I ordered. "Can I get three pieces of meat, and three salads." I asked, then was handed my food I then paid and went to sit, I turn my attention to a empty table or so I thought. Two people were fighting as a female human ran from the table. "Hi. May I sit here?" I asked, "Yes you may.." the pink wolf spoke as I sat down. I stared at my food for a minute then heated it up with my fire breath then began eating. I watched as those two fought they were like cats and dogs. "You are quite loud." I say eating my salad.🥗 "What is this fight about?" I asked as the pink wolf spoke, "I am inviting him to my clan." As the boy scoffed, "I'm a human, your a dog." Making the pink wolf droop.

{The next day.} ☀️☀️☀️☀️

I walked down the halls with my bag and books. Until I heard the sound of what seems to be a dying horse. I turned my attention to the sound as I saw the pink wolf with a fake horse on her head. 💭What is she doing? Is she trying to make a fool out of herself.💭 I then saw her following a zebra with a whip in her hand. I started walking toward them when..she tripped and fell the zebra flicked her whip inches away from the pink wolf's hand. "Just what are you doing!? If those get damaged, you will pay dearly." The zebra said as she glared at the wolf. "You're too slow, dog! Move faster!" As she lifted her whip about to hit the small pink wolf then I dashed in front of the wolf and getting hit in the face with the whip. I turned my attention back to the zebra with glowing red eyes. "W-what are you doing??! I'm a noble horse!!!" The zebra exclaimed as I grab her by the neck. I then dropped her on the ground. "Stand up if your a noble horse." I roared as she stood up as fast as she can. I then slapped her across the face making a bruise. "You are a donkey." I roared walking away from her.