PART 1

I was running down an alley, a tunnel, I wasn't sure what it was but it was dark, really dark

I was running. I was running like my life depended on it. I was sweating, I was nervous and breathing heavily. Tears were forming in my eyes and I wasn't sure why but I kept running. Not stopping even though I felt tired and out of breath.

I ran and ran without stopping and suddenly I heard a scream. It was Lydia. In my dream, nightmare or whatever you want to call it, I felt my heart drop to my stomach and fell on my knees. I screamed and a dark aura came out of me and made a big explosion.

I woke up. I was breathing heavily. I passed my hands through my face and turned on the lamp that was on my nightstand.

I looked around and saw that all my things were lying on the floor of my room. I sighed and got up starting to pick them up.

When I looked at my wrist I realized something. The bracelet. It wasn't there. The one I shared with Allison.

"No, no, no, no." I mumbled panicking.

I started looking everywhere. I looked under my bed, behind my desk, in my closet.

I ran my hands through my hair and sat on the floor. I was still affected by the nightmare I just had. I didn't know what it meant but it felt so real.

I rested my head on my knees and when I looked up I saw something shining in the corner of my room. I got up and walked over. I smiled when I saw the bracelet.

I picked it up.

"No!"

I blinked quickly. The voice I just heard. It was mine.

I needed to get back to sleep. I put the bracelet on my nightstand. I looked at the ceiling trying to go back to sleep.

Something felt off but I didn't know what but I was sure it had something to do with my weird nightmares.

[...]

I was in the hall closing my locker. I looked around  saw Allison standing in the middle of the hall, she was just standing there with no expression on her face.

"Allison." I walked towards her. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded looking around confused.

I looked at her. She seemed off.

[...]

"It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?" We heard Stiles voice and walked towards them.

"How'd you know?" Scott asked.

"Because it's happening to all three of you." Lydia spoke.