seshomaru x naraku

Request by @cp12345j
(this is my first lemon so guys wish me luck)

Seshomaru was in his palace when Jaken came bursting in "milord, milord!!!" he shouted "Jaken!, why are you making such a ruckus early in the morning" seshomaru said glaring "milord, naraku was said to be seen somewhere in the western forest!!!"(made that up)  "what!, Ill go see to it and stop shouting!" he said still glaring "yes milord" Jaken said and walked out the door "such a bother and so early in the morning" seshomaru thought to himself. He walked to the entrance of the palace and rin came running too him "lord seshomaru, Lord seshomaru!!" she said giggling "what are you doing here rin?" he said his expression softening "I was playing in the garden, where are you going lord seshomaru" rin said smiling, seshomaru smiling a little said "I have some "business" too attend to, so You be a good girl and stay here" "okay!" rin Said and running back to the garden and seshomaru sighed happily looking at the girl and he went to the Forest. And just as told naraku was there "what are you doing here in my lands" seshomaru giving a death glare "my, my seshomaru if only glares could kill I would be on the floor right now" he mocked "answer me half demon" naraku just smirked loving the reaction he was getting from the 'great lord seshomaru' "why whatever do you mean" he said in a sickly sweet tone "I'm losing my patience you pathetic half breed" and sure enough seshomaru was losing his patience he wanted to just pounce on him and mate him right then, right there yeah you heard me mate because seshomaru was keeping a secret his mate was Naraku the one person he hates at the same time loves the most but he doesn't show it because he is either scared that naraku's mate is not him or if he is not naraku's mate he will be mocked by naraku and naraku will know his weakness which why he kept it too himself "aww come on now don't be so mean why do you hate me so much" naraku said a tiny bit of sadness in his voice "it's not that I hate you its just I can't tell you" seshomaru mumbled "why can't you tell me!" naraku shouted "shut up and get lost we are done here!" seshomaru shouted trying his best to glare at him and turned around and started to walk back hime leaving naraku to stand by himself and....cry.

Naraku's pov
"welcome home master naraku" one of my servants said "don't disturb me I'm going to sleep!" he said and she bowed "of course young master" she said and left why doesn't he understand that he is my mate I don't get it he acts so mean too me, he acts only mean too me even his brother he acts a little kinder why, why!!! I don't get it I swear If he doesn't listen to me tommorrow I'll just have to make him listen.

Seshomaru pov
God that half demon is just making it harder for me too shout at him doesn't he know what he is doing too me it would be best too avoid him before I say something utterly idiotic "mi-milo-milord!!?" i couldn't hear what he was saying "are you listening milord!!!" Jaken asked "yes, iam but Jaken I'm going too take a nap!" i looked at him and glared "o-of course milord!!!" he said and he walked away mumbling something to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That same day Jaken came running in "milord,milord!!!" Jaken shouted while running in "again Jaken how many times have I told you too stop shouting!!!" I yelled "sorry milord!!! But he is here again" Jaken said concerned "what?". Again that guy how much more does he want to trouble me I've had enough I know this a bad thing too do but this is the only way I must kill him "why have you come here again!!!" i yelled "seshomaru i want to talk with you" he said coming closer "stay away from me" I shouted for a moment there I saw a face of hurt "please I just wanted to talk" he said quietly "fine but after that you leave and don't try anything get it!" I said and glared at him he nodded and I brought him to my room "leave and dont come into my room" I told all my servants they bowed at me and left "so what did you want to talk about" I said sitting in front of him "well…I…you...um"
"come on spit it out!" I said "well yourmymate" (your my mate) he said very fast it took me a moment to realise what he said and I just sat there shocked "seshomaru?" he asked but I just jumped on him and kissed him.

Authors pov
Seshomaru just jumped on naraku and kissed him deeply naraku was shocked but kissed back seshomaru picked him up and layed him on the bed and kissed naraku with all the passion he has been holding these past years amd of course naraku kissed back just as passionately. Seshomaru stripped naraku's clothing and started to kiss and suck on his neck, naraku moaned loudly when seshomaru kissed his sweet spot, he smirked and started to abuse that spot kissing and sucking as he got more loud moans. He peppered kisses from his chest to his lower abdomen when seshomaru got to his fully erected dick. Seshomaru looked up at naraku who was breathing heavily, mouth a little open and eyes closed with pleasure and with that seshomaru deep throated him and he screamed with pleasure, seshomaru bobbed his head up and down while naraku's moans got louder "aah~ s-s-seshomaru~" naraku moaned, "are you ready" seshomaru asked huskily and naraku just nodded seshomaru took of all his clothes and saw his erect dick and he place it at naraku's entrance "this might hurt a little" seshomaru said and plunged in all the way "aaaah!!!, seshomaru i-it h-hurts" naraku said painfully "it will become better" seshomaru said and started to move slowly and sure enough naraku was morning loudly with pleasure when suddenly seshomaru hit his prostate dead on and naraku screamed with pleasure"h-harder-faster!!" seshomaru obliged to his command and started too thrust faster and harder when he felt his orgasm coming closer, naraku also felt close and both of them and they both came together, seshomaru releasing his seed deep inside naraku and naraku's seed splattering on seshomaru chest and they passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~night time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seshomaru woke up too see naraku wearing his clothes and his knees gave way and he was about too fall if it wasn't for seshomaru catching him "thanks" naraku said blushing "why don't you stay for the night" seshomaru asked smiling a real smile which made naraku's face become red as a tomato "uh s-sure" naraku stutterd and seshomaru kissed him again which made naraku think 'is he just using me, am I  even his mate!!!' "umm seshomaru am I your mate" naraku whisperd "then why else would I do that too you of course your my mate, I had too act mean too you so you wouldn't find out just incase I wasnt your mate" seshomaru said and hugged him and naraku hugged back "your never leaving me" seshomaru said "I promise" naraku said and they both fell asleep.