Epilogue

Natalie visited my new house.She seemed super excited when she saw me.She hugged me tightly and never let me go.
   Ann has somehow convinced mom about her love.Everything finally seemed happy around me.
    I just finished talking to Shane for about an hour.Shawn seemed upset when he heard about our love story but finally he has made up his mind to support us.Seems like he has found himself a new girl there named Viola.She seems to be a jolly typed person.Everything looks good!

      I have got new friends here,Riana and Joana.They seemed to be nice to me and not like the old ones I had.I'm happy!
   I never thought I could be this happy.All thanks to Shane,he is like my good luck charm.
   And though I hate that invention,that was what which brought me to Shane.So,thanks for the pendant too!I'm glad I don't have to use it anymore.

I always make sure to visit Shawn, Shane and my grandmother during the weekends.My mom and dad are still the same.They still don't feel like staying home more than a day.

"Not everyone will remember us.So,find yourself a someone who will never forget you",said Natalie.

'Finally,I've found one'.I thought to myself.

**********************************

This is the end of the story,hope you'll liked it😊😊.Thank you for all the support you've given me,guys.I'm really grateful for all that😙😙.
   You can always leave your comments and suggestions below😀😀
    Thank you once again!!😊😊
I'll meet you'll again,in the next story!!😍😍

   Don't forget to vote,comment,share and follow😉😉