RiAnsh OS- LOVE IS WHERE SHE RESIDES

Based on the last episode & basically on what happens later on when vansh & Riddhima leave to build their new family &life.

One was orphan ,other one had family but no one who would truly care,betrayed by the ones they thought they will never get betrayal,left their hearts shattered into millions.

Destiny brought this two broken halves together to form a beautiful heart which will heal their pain,making them unknowingly soulmate to each other in life.

Vansh & Riddhima two different personalities yet paired by Destiny for lifetime

Riddhima who craved for a family in her lifetime always tried her best to keep the Riasinghania's together no matter what they do to her everytime may be she was a bit selfish as she was saving her vansh's family seeking love for her everytime but as always she got hatred in their eyes,the two who loved her dearly other than vansh & angre were Dadi & siya who too changed with time ,making her heart crush more ,as now her only source of love & comfort lies in vansh who is bound to mafia life.

She did everything to make him quit mafia but somewhere she too knew it is difficult as bringing out needle from grass .

But the disclosure of dadi's truth somewhat granted her this wish in life.

Vansh ,a person who always lived for his family,worked day & night ,bore all difficulties on himself so that his family stay safe & live a comfortable & luxurious life.always knew his family has some moles who are power hungry but never he thought it will be those whom he loved more than himself in his life.

The most painful betrayal came from his own dadi who was the cause knowingly or unknowing of all the miseries in his life.

Inspite of having a big family he was always alone till than Riddhima arrived in his life,she brought colours of love & life with her & decorated his bland life.other than Riddhima if he had someone truly for himself it was always Angre who stood beside him like a brother,a buddy,a guard & a shield whatever way it came in the time of need.

Despite of the ungrateful family he has he will be always grateful to god for blessing his life with two gems -Angre & Riddhima who made his life a worthwhile

After the disclose of dadi's truth & her death,vansh couldn't stay any longer with his family ,he just wanted to live for himself & his new small & budding family.

Leaving all legacy in the name of Angre ,he left with his love of life to build a new empire of love where there will be no betrayal,pain or quest for power but will be just love & happiness.

Vansh's departure made Angre broke down internally although for his vansh Bhai he decided to be strong & take care of his empire & family like a reagent but internally he was determined to disobey his last order of not finding him.sooner or later he will be out for them even if he have to go moon & back to find his Bhai & bhabhi.

Life won't be easy for them,but they were determined & ready to brace everything which will come to them as long as they are together in life.

Starting fresh was not easy but they moved abroad & started to build their little nest in city of love- Paris.

It was always Riddhima's dream since childhood to see Effile tower with her love once in her life,now chuckling on her childhood wish as it got fulfilled this way but this is what she wanted in her life.

An elderly couple- Phoenix & Nova welcomed them with warm hearts considering them their own child.being childless for the entire life they always craved for a child but seeing riddhima & vansh one fine day when they were sitting in their little restaurant seeking dinner & in search of work they thanked lord for granting their wish even if in this age.