Hanahaki Disease

At first, he thought there was no such thing and that it was just a myth for he never seen anyone with cases like that.

For example, Demencia did not have it when it's obvious that Black Hat did not love her in such a way that she does.

But on Valentine's day, he suddenly started to cough and his lungs felt itchy.

Demencia noticed it and asked him about it.

"You okay Flug? You seem weaker than ever," she stated which made her receive a glare from him.

"I am fine, probably just tired with the invention Black Hat wants me to finish this day," he replied as he goes back to his work.

"And what is it for?" Demencia asked in a curious and mischievous tone which obviously means that she will steal and play with it.

But as soon as Dr. Flug was about to answer, he began to cough nonstop which made him collapse, and Demencia who was surprised to see it went closer to him.

She tried and laid him down on her lap so he can be more comfortable as he coughs.

"What in the-" Demencia was surprised at what came out from his mouth.

A petal.

She grabbed it and saw that blood was on it making her concerned for her friend.

"Flug? Flug?!" She called out but he became unconscious and she felt his chest that was breathing irregularly.

She picked him up (bridal style) and asked Black Hat for help.

"What happened to him?" He spat as he goes closer to the two and 5.0.5 saw a worried Demencia followed from behind.

"I do not know. He just started coughing nonstop and fainted then coughed then all of a sudden a petal with blood came out!" She explained a little bit too fast but Black Hat was used to it and fully understand what she said.

"It's the Hanahaki disease. For some reason he has it and the only way to heal him is to perform surgery or pray that whoever he loves will love him back. Hmm, maybe forcing them is even better!," he explained as they walk to his room and Demencia carefully placed him on top of his bed.

"That's complicated~ We do not even know who he likes! It better not be you," she said which made Black Hat turn in disgust.

"Where does it come from anyway?" She added as she crosses her arms and sat on the floor.

"It just appears but that is what I only know. And also if his crush will not like him for one week, he will die. And nobody except for Flug himself could do surgery so that is out of the option," Black Hat answered.

Then Dr. Flug woke up surprised to see the whole gang in his room eyeing him with concern and curiousness.

"Flug, who is this girl you like so we can force her to love you," Demencia stated as she hit her own palm with a huge grin as well as Black Hat.

"What?!" He shouted and immediately got out of bed.

"What do you mean what? You have the Hanahaki disease and we just want to cure you immediately. I mean Black Hat could never find a scientist like you~" Demencia answered making him blush.

Black Hat noticed.

"That is not true! I may be just tired and you have no proof whatsoever!" He angrily said but Demencia pulled out the petal which now has dried blood.

"See?" She said and he grabbed it then tore it to pieces.

"Very funny Demencia. A-And Black Hat, I-I will f-finish that invention now. Sorry for disrupting you, s-sir," he said and went back to his lab.