My First Night

WinTeam

Hi guys, long time no see. How are you guys doing? I hope you guys doing well. I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long. I'm busy reading manga😅. Anyway, let's get started.

Win and Team are two different people who once can't get along at all. One is always at the center of people and another one doesn't like it at all. But one event changes it all.

Team always stays back for extra training. It's because he is the star swimmer for first-year students. He is famous for his swimming scholarship.

Friday night, like any other night, Team stays back too. He was training for a 'newcomer swimming championship'. 3 days left and Team feels like he doesn't have enough training and continues until late midnight.

Team swim for a good 3 hours and checked his time after each lap he was doing. Team feels his tears drop. Looking at his time, Team feels stressed.

"This is not enough." Team says

"I am a scholarship student. I still can do better than this." Team continue

Right at this time, Win comes inside. He frowns when he sees the lights at the swimming pools are on.

"What are you doing Team?" Win ask

"You should be resting and sleeping right now." he continues

"Look at the time."

"..." Team didn't reply

Win pull Team when the younger didn't reply to him. But, he feels that Team resist

"I will carry you if you not following me. Which one do you want? Carry or walk?" Win says sternly

"Walk." Team says quietly

"..." Win smiles because he knows that he win.

*****

Win opens his door room and pushes the younger inside. Team stands not knowing where he should sit.

"You can sit on the bed, Team," Win says

Team does as Win says and sits quietly. Win looked at his junior, worried.

"Now tell me, why are you overdoing your training?" Win asks

"I...I feel like my training wasn't sufficient." Team answer

"Team... Hear me out. That was not training. That is your stress. That is what I call you not believing in yourself." Win assures the younger

"W...what? No." Team says angrily

"Team. You can win this championship. I believe in you. What if you overexert your body and you faint on that day?" Win asks

Team pale.

"No, I cannot faint on that day." Team says

"Then let's rest for tonight okay? I don't want you faint." Win says

'I love you. Don't worry me like that.' Win whisper.

Team blush hearing this.

"What? Hia...you love me?"

"Y...you hear that? You weren't supposed to hear that." Win says

Win and Team can hear their heartbeat. What are they supposed to do after this? Confess and what comes after that? Their mind blanks with the sudden confession.

"Me too... I love you too, hia." Team answered

Win look at Team, shocked.

"R...really?"  Win asks

Team nodded. He couldn't look at Win. He can't. He is too shy.

Win holds Team's chin to face him. Slowly, Win kiss Team.

"Can I?" Win asks

Team nodded. He didn't know why but he feels like he should nod.

Win feeling happy, continue to kiss. Team's lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. Warmth blossomed in Team's chest as Win softly push him down on the bed.

Win couldn't get enough of Team. He's kissing Team harder, deeper with a fervent urgent need he has never known before.

The two continue indulging in their sweet and hot moment.

*****
The next morning, Win woke from his sleep. He glances at the younger and smiles.

"You look so cute,"  Win says

Win goes to the bathroom. He stops for a moment. And says,

"You are my first and my last, Team. " Win whisper

END

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this. FYI, that little kissing scene was taken from the internet. I haven't had my first kiss yet so I didn't know how to describe a kiss.

Thank you for reading this. See you in my next update.