4. Would you like to go back to complete your quest?

"We meet again, Bianca," the god sitting in front of her greeted her.

Again? Bianca had no idea what he was going on about.

"May I ask what are you doing here so early? I thought you were on a quest" Hades questioned.

"I... I'm not sure" she admitted, "I thought I had died, but Charon told me I was not dead." Hades looked deep in thought.

"I see... I believe that you must have unconsciously shadow travelled," he told her, "that's curious, I thought Nico would be the one who was able to do that..." He mused, more for himself than for Bianca.

"What's that?" Bianca asked, curious as to how she had been able to escape the monster.

"It's basically a way to teleport using shadows, which are all connected in one same place and stuff like that. The only thing that actually matters is that you can use it o teleport instantly, though you'd need to practice to be able to teleport large distances." Hades explained.

Oh. That could explain how Bianca had been able to go into the Underworld from that small dark room.

"Anyway," Hades started, after an awkward pause, "I appreciate the visit, but I suppose you'd like to go back to complete your quest?"

Yes, Bianca thought. She wanted more than anything to find Artemis again, the goddess who had taken her in.

"No," she said instead, surprising everyone in the room, including herself.

Word count: 241
Okay but why do i keep putting things i know ill forget about as soon as i close this? If u ever see smth that u would like me to explore more in depth pls tell me or spoiler: i wont
Bruh this has been sitting on the drafts for a couple days and i ended ap adding only like 3 lines 💀💀 anyways enjoy this chapterr💛💛