Ten

Olivia-Rose was looking through her paperwork for the Junior Miss Mystic Falls. Today was career day, but she knew what she wanted to do and she's been secretly doing from the moment she met Stefan. "Olivia, I'm sorry for Stefan leaving..."

"Elena, you got what you wanted. You were jealous because Stefan didn't choose you and like he keeps telling you that he has a reason. Why can't you just except that." Olivia tells her. "Just leave me alone, I have things to prepare for."

Bonnie looked at Elena and sighed. "Elena, I think it's time to put your jealousy behind you." She said. "Olivia is one of our friends and I'm happy she's with Stefan. They complete each other."

Elena knew Bonnie was right. That didn't mean she couldn't be jealous in secret.
~~~
Later that day, Olivia smiled as she looked at the designs when she felt someone kissing her neck. "Stefan, what brings you by?" She asked him.

"Came to tell you we have a new vampire." He tells her. "Plus, I missed you."

Olivia turned around smiling. "I missed you, but I need your help." She showed the theme. "Which one do you think would look perfect for the children's Junior Miss Mystic Falls?'

"Fairy lights and probably flowers." He tells her. "What did Caroline pick?"

"The same thing." She tells him as she kissed him. "Are you searching or is..."

"Damon is doing the searching." He tells her. "Are you going to the career fair tonight?"

Olivia nodded. "And I would like to stop by your place later." She tells him.

Stefan nodded as he kissed her head. He wondered what she would be when she gets out of school. Olivia looked at him smiled as she knew what she was going to say tonight. He has to know.
~~~
That night, Olivia walked with Stefan at the school. "What do you want to be?"

"A writer." She tells him. "I'm already working on my first book. What about you?"

"I was wanting to be a doctor, but..."

"I think you can be when you think you have control." She tells him as Elena walked over to them.

"I thought you left."

"Wasn't planning on it." He tells Elena. "I only said that in hopes that Damon would leave, but there was the new vampire issue that stopped that plan." He looked at Olivia and smiled. "I would never leave Olivia."

Elena knew right there, but she just had to ask. "You love her?"

"Yes."

Olivia smiled as she saw a program about writing and grabbed it just for her to be knocked out. She didn't know that Logan was the new vampire and that she was a way for the Salvatores to help get him a ring to walk in daylight.
~~~
Later that night, Olivia woke up in Stefan's room and looked around. "Stefan?"

"Hey." He said as he went to her side. "I thought I almost lost you."

"What happened?"

"Logan attacked you and I panicked." He says. "I thought the worst happened."

"Stefan, you are everything that I could ever ask for." She tells him. "From the day I said hello to you, I knew you were the one for me. I wasn't looking for relationships as I tend to stay busy and now, you came and changed everything for me. I love you, Stefan and I never want you gone."

"I love you, Olivia-Rose."

Olivia smiled as she kissed him. Stefan pulled her close as he started taking her shirt off. They didn't know Elena came to try one more time to get with Stefan. Olivia felt his fangs sink into her neck causing her to moan out.

Elena walked in and started for the bedroom. She heard moaning causing her to go investigate. When she opened the door a bit, she saw Olivia and Stefan in the middle of having sex. She turned around and ran out just to bump into a counter knocking over a book where a photo of a woman that looks just like her caused her to leave once again. Olivia kissed Stefan as they turned so she could be in charge.
~~~
Later that night, Olivia woke up and saw Stefan. "Hi."

"We had company."

"Elena?" He nodded. "Well I hope she enjoyed the show because that was the best."

Stefan chuckled as he kissed her. "Thirsty?"

Olivia nodded as she grabbed his shirt and put it on. She smiled as she laid back in his bed. "Stefan?" He walked in with her water.

"She found Katherine's picture."

"Can we explain tomorrow? I want you back in this bed."

Stefan smiled as he sat her water down and went to her to make her demand come true. All that matters was Stefan and Olivia, no one else.