01

𝗭𝘆'𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀
s͟o͟m͟e͟w͟h͟e͟r͟e͟ o͟n͟ e͟a͟r͟t͟h͟.
11:15 ᴀᴍ

"you get ta lying about shit thats not worth lyin son

"you get ta lying about shit thats not worth lyin son. jus gimme ma kid." i said.

"i'm not fucking him zy, and its so fucked up that you could think sum like dat" tracey, my bm said.

this bitch got caught fuckin my mans i really could care less doe, and im da unlucky one dat got trapped.

"you mad lame get outta here son. cmon kay" i said picking up my daughter and her bags.

"you kno, you a bitch made ass nigga zy. FUCK YOU" she yelled.

"stop cussing in front of my kid you junkie" i walked up on her looking in her eyes.

"now im a junkie? wow, remember that zy i hope dem niggas get you." she said making me nod.

i left out taking my daughter to the car turning on the air and locking the doors before going back in tracey's house.

"you ba-" she tried to say before my fist connected to her jaw.

"you hope dem niggas get me huh?" i said grabbing her by her neck slamming her head against the wall.

tears strolled down her eyes, as she tried to speak but i was choking her.

i yanked her a couple times before letting her go watching her slide down the wall.

"get up" i demanded.

she hesitantly got up, and then knocks were heard on her door.

she looked up at me, before i mugged her holding myself back from hitting her.

i walked towards the door and opened it seeing some dude.

i mugged him before walking to my car, getting in going to walmart.

———————

"damn kay, i told u wait" i said grabbing the candy she opened in the store.

"dada give it back" she whined kicking inside the cart.

"no you gotta wait till i buy it." i said dropping it back in the cart.

she started throwing a fit, kicking, crying, screaming.

i mugged her then gave her the candy back.

she smiled eating it

"you so weird, yo" i said laughing at her.

i went into the drink aisle.

this girl was standing there tryna reach this sprite at the top of da shelf.

"need help ma?" i said chuckling a lil.

"yeah, please" she said nervously.

i grabbed the drink for her handing it to her, she was staring hard at me.

"yo?" i said making her snap back into reality.

"i'm sorry, i tend to do that alot." she said snatching the drink putting it in her cart and rushing away.

i laughed to myself.

—————————

i unlocked the door to my house, holding it for kay, and locking it back.

"JANO" i called out.

"yooo" i heard from living room.

"come put these groceries up fa me, i got kay" i said picking her up making my way upstairs.

"got it" he said

"barbie" i heard kay say.

"you gotta change into your night clothes first kay" i said changing her into her pajamas.

"i hungry dada" she whined.

"kay, stop whining you to old fa dat" i said

"i hungry tho" she replied.

"but when i asked u when we was at mickies you said you ain want dat shit" i said mugging her.

"please dada me hungry now!" she yelled shifting around in the bed.

"stop da shit k'ayari celine thomas." i said hitting her leg.

she cried more, and got out the bed going into the closet closing to the door.

i stared at the closet door before going downstairs to get a bag of doritos.

i went back upstairs rumbling the bag around so she can hear.

i opened it looking at the closet door seeing her head peek out, and running towards the bed.

"gimme" she tried snatching them.

"dont snatch" i said handing her the chips.

she sat on the floor getting on her ipad watching barbie eating her chips.

i got a call from my dawg thang.

"waddup" i said.

"yo wats move" he said.

"got kay finna go MIA for a while" i said.

"come bring her to ma lil cousin bornday party toma" he said

i looked over at kay.

"ill think about, you know her moms be wildin when i take her out and shit cause what happened last time" i said.

"heard chuu, love doe" he said

"love" i said before hanging up.

"dada i tired" kay said hoping into bed with her ipad.

"night kay" i said kissin her forehead before holding onto her as sleep took over both of us.

————————

how u liking this chapter tho?

what about the gorl at the store?

what happened last time zy took kay out ?