Kageyama x reader "Milk"

(Not mine) - Cr: haikyuu lemons by katelyn_cyera

Your pov -

I walked down the hall to see my boyfriend,I opened the classroom as he was finishing putting everything in his bag.He noticed me standing there and gave me a little tug on the lips.His gotten better at it,Its not so creepy anymore,Its sad that it was in the first place.

He walked my way and gave me the cutest and most discrete kiss,he get embarrassed easily so its fun to tease him.Especially some of my outfits he loves,He just hates see ing others stare at me in them .

He usually walks me to the gate before going to practice but as always , And I mean ALWAYS he stops at the vending machine and gets milk.Im not exactly sure why he loves milk so much " Kags you really shouldn't drink that before practice.It'll mess with your breathing,and maybe even mess with your stomach." I advised him. He doesn't care,he sticks the coins into the vending machine and pushed the milk button.

I swear he also does it to tease me,but without even knowing it.Everyday I see him drinking that stupid milk ,he doesn't even share it.One time I tried to take a sip and he hunched over and said "My milk".

I watch him drink milk and become horny,I tried to push the thought away but I just couldn't. I want to try his milk,I lick my lips.He just looks at me,when I saw him move I was taken out of my current state of mind.

"why are you looking at me like that and licking your lips y/n?" oh god.I shook my head and hid my face in my hands.He wrapped a hand around my shoulder and hugged me before he left for practice.I left to go home,I was feeling hot and bothered.I had it.I walked as fast as I could to the house and once I got there I threw my things on the floor,shut my door and immediately pulled my clothes off. I grabbed the dildo I keep hidden and laid down.

I turned it on and rubbed it against my clit and it made me jolt and moan out.I gathered some of the lube so I could push it in without a problem but then I heard the front door open.I groaned and quickly turned it off,and hid it away.

A light bulb went off in my head,I'll just tease him until I get what I want.

I hurry and hoped into the shower and washed myself clean,I took forever so when I got out and looked at the clock I rushed to finish getting ready.I put on his favourite outfit,That would drive him insane.

Once I had noticed he had a boner when I wore this outfit,it was great!

I finished getting ready and rushed out the door,I've never actually met any of his team mates before so I was getting kinda nervous.But also the fact that I was kinda afraid to meet them because of the impression I would make , it scared me.

Once I was there I started to second guess myself and all the confidence drained out of me,I sucked it up and decided to just go in.

I walked through the door "Kageyama baby,I'm here to walk you home" everyone turned around and looked at me stunned.

A few boys gathered around me but three ran up to me.One was slightly bald,one was a little tangerine and the other had blond/brown hair.They were kinda loud "Hi your so pretty whats your name?" they yelled.

I heard laughing,unfortunately I recognised it.The salty Dino was part of the team,I saw kages and decided to be a brat.

I mean the only way I know him is because we're in the same class.

"Aww your so adorable" I reached up and ruffed the three boys hair,They closed their eyes and sighed.

I kissed his cheek and then I hear tsukishima"what do you mean? kageyama and baby don't go in the same sentence."