Chapter 46 Date Night.

Louis' POV -

"Hi" said a voice I knew, making me look up at her instantly.

Sierra.

"Hi- Whoa" I blurted out and cleared my throat before speaking again. "Hey miss gorgeous" I smiled as she took a seat while my heart beat got faster.

"Thank you" she said almost smiling to herself as she kissed my cheek.

She looked like a dream in that dress. I mean it's not like she doesn't wear dresses, but man she was dressed to kill tonight.

"So, you're done with the project?" she asked.

"Yeah, done for good, less of project, more of assignment though"

"Good" she smiled tilting her head.

"Yeah, did I tell you look lovely?" I said and she chuckled.

"So.. I look up to your expectations? Is this the color?"

"I'll say I'm speechless" I said as I pushed her hair back as I kissed her. "I never realized how much I wanted this.. wanted you.. also red looks amazing on you" I said as she pulled away. "I mean so does every color but-"

"Thank you" she said grinning. "I do have a shirt for you to match" she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you can change in the car or-"

"Car is fine" I said making her smile again.

"Okay" she said.

------------

"So, did you visit him?" I asked later at Chad's party.

It was undecided at first, mostly because I thought she wouldn't want to go but it was a celebration for the selection of our football team in the the trials. And I was the team captain so I had to be here.

But she said that what's important to me is important to her so here we are.

"No, not today, I'll visit him tomorrow.." she said. "You, want to come with..?" she asked as I took a sip from my orange juice.

"Yeah, what time you'll be there?" I asked her.

"Four"

"Okay-"

"Hey, what is this anyway, this is like really really good" she said smiling at her fruit punch which she already had two glasses of.

Which I'm starting to think is not, fruit punch.

"Uhh, babe, you okay?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she smiled at me.

"It's been a while we can leave if you want-"

"No, Sunshine I'm fine.." she said and chuckled to herself.

Okay this not good.

As I looked in the red cup, it was a red liquid but probably spiked because, Sierra was acting weird.

"Uhh my head hurts.." she said.

"Let's not drink this anymore okay" I said as she shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess I need water, I'll be right back" she said as I held her wrist.

"No, I'll get it for you, just stay here okay" I said.

"Aww you will? You're so sweet baby" she said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks"

Stop, Louis, this is no time to blush.

Also, Fuck you Chad.