Leperchan

Hi, I'm Brother Joe and I am the head of the leprechauns. I am going to tell you the story of an incident that shook leprechaun kind.
One night a very,very long time ago, I sent out a patrol to clean the house of the Smith family. They were a very dirty family and greatly needed our help, so I sent my patrol to Fairfax to save this family.
When the patrol got there they assigned responsibilities: Brother Matt cleaned the fireplace, Brother Zach cleaned the kitchen, Brother Jackson cleaned the bathroom, and Brother Ron cleaned everything else they cleaned and cleaned and cleaned soon the house was sparkling
Brother Matt congratulated everyone "good work hath been done this night" she shouted excitedly "shhh someone may hear thou" whispered Brother Ron "we shall be fine doth must stop worrying" replied Brother Matt somewhat peeved "maybe she is correct thou must be quiet" agreed Brother Zach "oh my gracious thou doth have no grace! We hath cleaned doth house we deserve this" proclaimed Brother Matt angrily "my word calm down thine brothers" said Brother Jackson calmly "let's just get out of here and go back to Brother Joe" just then Brother Ron said "shhhh I hear something be quiet and hide!" Brother Zach ran under the table, Brother Jackson hid behind the curtains, Brother Ron dove into the oven, Brother Matt however was frozen in fear "come on Brother Matt" whispered Brother Zach worriedly, but Brother Matt had no reaction she was to scared to even speak.
The foot steps came closer and closer until they could see the person making them she was a small girl about seven wearing pigtails and a purple nightgown her hair was brown and she had a determined look on her small face in her hand she held a camera. Her gaze landed on Brother Matt "I know I heard something down here" she whined in a high pitched voice she reached out and grabbed her and ran back into her room. "Oh no" screamed Brother Ron "what shall we do" worried Brother Zach "we shall be fine" replied Brother Jackson calmly "all we must do is sneak into doth bedroom, find our brother, and get out of doth house"
Brother Ron fell over in a faint, Brother ,Zach worried at her hair "but what about the rule" Brother Zach shouted "ohhhhhh the rule" Brother Jackson said "well we shall worry about that when we get there." Said Brother Jackson just then Brother Ron started yelling at them "EXCUSE YOU I JUST FELL ON DOTH FLOOR AND THY DID NOT MOVE THINE BOTTOMS TO HELP ME YOU SHALL BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELFS YOU CRUAL SUNNY YELLOWS!" " Holy guacamole calm down" said Brother Zach " we were trying to come up with a rescue plan." "Ok ok fine, well what's the plan then?" Asked Brother Ron "well we shall sneak into her room and find our dear Brother then we shall have to silence the little tot so she shall never be able to retell tonight's happening." Said Brother Jackson "ok well then we shall be going now then?" Asked Brother Ron "yes we shall be" replied Brother Zach. And so they were of to save thy dear Brother.
Brother Ron was angry it was all Brother Matts fault why didn't she just listen to me she thought angrily. She watched as her Brothers marched by "I don't care about thou" announced Brother Ron "I am leaving he Brotherhood from now on I am Ron just Ron" "But But you can't do that we must stay together" said Brother Zach "yes we can" said Brother Jackson with an evil grin and with that she ripped of her leprechaun hat and ran to the door. She started shouting in a strange tongue that sounded like a screaming child then whispered "I transform every leprechaun in this house into a veperchan for ever more!" Then there was a blinding spray of Botox and the brothers were knocked to the floor when the spray had settled there sat the first veperchans. Jackson giggled maniacally and went of to murder the entire family.
And this dear Brothers is how the first Veperchans came to be, now you must remember to always be good and never never get spotted.