Chapter 3: The New Problem

Sep, 16 9:47

After many minutes of talking later, Alice had to leave and at that point pretty much everyone else did the same. Then Alex walked over to me and sat next to me. I said, "What do you want?" "No need to be rude sis. I just came over here to see what you're up to." "You were watching me, weren't you?" "N-no..." "Don't lie. I saw you over by the DJ, hiding behind the curtains." "Can you save the detective skills for when we do hero stuff?" "Whatever."

"Anyway...I saw you talking to that black girl that just left. Wasn't she like Audre's sister or something?" "How am I supposed to know? Even of I did why were you so blatant about that? " "Look, let's get to the point...I saw you talking to her and when she left I saw you blushing. My sister senses are tingling...What's going on?" "What are you talking ab-" "Now look who's lying. Come on Asia, you can tell me anything." "I said nothing is going ON. Leave me alone." "Whatever." Then she walked away.

Well, as you just saw me and my sister's relationship status was kinda complicated then. So don't expect us to get along very well. It's been like that for a while now, but she's been trying to match me with every person I meet so That's why she's acting suspicious. Beleive me, it gets annoying quick. After that I was done with the party, so I left.

Sep, 28

After the party, and a few conversations here and there, I met up with Alice at the library. I got her number and we started talking. After a while I started to grow a liking to her. I started to become attracted to her. I know it sounds kinda weird, but I can't help it. She really cute whenever we hang out together. And to think I would never get sick of being mistaken for a couple...Even though I seemed irritated or annoyed on the outside, I was actually happy. I didn't really know why or how I'd tell her svout my feelings though. But this story has a twist.

Some time later..

We'd meet up every other day and we hung out a lot. We'd go out for Ice cream, to the mall, sleepovers and more stuff like that. She'd usually sleepover at my place beside the beach and we'd even go for a swim sometimes. Alice was sleeping over at my place, so at 7pm she came to my house.

We said hello and hugged each other then went inside. I had some pizza so I handed her a slice of it and sat on the couch. I put on a movie, and grabbed a slice as well. As we watched the movie, I was thinking if I should tell her, or keep my mouth shut. Well I thought it was a bit early, so I just stayed quiet and waited till we got to know each other better.

I looked over to Alice who was really enjoying the movie...and the pizza too. I saw her take another bite out of the pizza. As the cheese stretched from her soft lips to the pizza and eventually tear. I was blushing the entire time and I must've looked love-struck, since Alice noticed that.

"A-are you blushing, Asia?" "What? N-no!" I said. "Mm-hmm...sure..." Then she rolled her eyes. "I'm not." But clearly she wasn't having it. "Asia, what's going on?" "I said nothing ok?" I say trying to play it off. "I know it's not nothing. Just tell me!" Well I just stayed silent. "Come on. Don't do me like that, Asia." Still silent. "Is...is this about me?" I turned to her and said, "W-what? No, I just...I..." "Yes?" "..." Alice put her hand on my shoulder and said, "It's ok, Asia. You don't have to say it if you don't want to, but if this is serious, you have to tell me, ok?" I nodded.

"I don't want to be worried and I don't want you to be worried either. Just take some time to think about it, cause I don't want anything to happen to you." Then she put her head on my shoulder. A few minutes later, the movie was finished and Alice was fast asleep.

Was it that boring?

I thought.

So I wrapped my arms and a blanket around her and I then turned off the T.V.

After that, I didn't move and fell asleep even though I could still hear Alice's soft snores as we drifted off to sleep.

That night I had dreams like never before...

Not in that way..