Chapter 19

*3 months later Winter is now 9 months pregnant with Nadia. Winter POV, this chapter is just going to be about the birth of the child so it's going to be kinda shorter than the others.*

"Hey winter how's my niece." He said

"She's doing fine just kicking the shit out of me." I sad to Jackson and he let out a chuckle.

"She a feisty one like her mom." Jackson said.

"So where's Lorenzo?" Jackson asked me.

"He's in the living room watching football." I said. Then Jackson left me in the kitchen and went in the living room with Lorenzo. Over the years Lorenzo and Jackson had gotten closer they started watching movie and now watching football games.

"Okay Nadia let's go with daddy and uncle J." I said looking at my baby bump and there was the kicking again but this time it hurt.

"Hey princess okay" Jackson asked me as I was frozen in the door way of the living room.

"Okay so don't panic because then I'm going to panic but my water just broke." I said looking at both of them and they both went into panic.

"Damnit you fuckers don't listen I said don't go into panic because I'm going to go into panic then shave a panic attack so shut up and listen." I said and they both shut up.

"Jackson go get my bag. Lorenzo go get the car and me and Nadia are going to go sit down." I said and we all did what we had to do.

" I got the bag" Jackson said.

"Okay go put it in the car." I said.

"I got the car pulled to the front." Lorenzo said.

"Okay now come help your wife up so we can go." I said.

*3 Hours Later*

There she was Nadia Petrov Romano in my arms she is beautiful and looks just like her father which is kinda crazy, hopefully she doesn't have me and his attitude.