prologue

Author's Note

This is the first story I've written in a while so if it isn't the best please bear with me as I will try my best to better it over time. I welcome criticism as long as it constructive and please don't criticize my plot if you don't like it feel free to exit and find something more of your liking :) Please vote and comment I honestly want to know how you guys are liking my story

And YES there will be mature scenes later on in the story...you know I have to spice things up

PLEASE DONT PLAGRISE MY STORY OR CHARACTERS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I WILL REPORT YOU!

- From your favorite train wreck

THIS IS THE CURSE IN HER EYES....

You see, the only thing Rowena Ravenclaw loved more than the diadem was her daughter, Helena.

Helena, the product was the product of a passionate affair between Salazar Slytherin and her mother, grew up utterly unaware of her father's identity. To everybody surprise, when Helena was born Salazar refused to take responsibility for the child. This caused great havoc among the founders, especially Godric Gryffindor, and when given the option between fleeing or taking care of the child, Salazar fled. Why? Rowena was never able to find out why the man who had loved her so deeply had decided to flee away from her so quickly.  Alone and heartbroken she hid her daughter's father's identity from her in order to save her from the pain of knowing of his abandonment.

Unfortunately, Helena's Slytherin blood was strong, and what started out as envy for her mother's wit and knowledge became hate. Realizing their growing rift, Rowena in an attempt to mend things with her daughter, revealed the truth of her father's paternity to Helena but instead of mend it shattered the relationship beyond repair.

Helena's angered and feeling betrayed by her mother's deception stole her mother's most prized possession, the diadem, fleeing to Albania with it. Rowena finding herself yet again alone and brokenhearted fell fatally ill. With all previous attempts of finding her daughter having failed, she made a decision, send Baron Alexander to find her. Alexander had been Helena's former suitor and while yes Helena did reject him, Rowena was desperate to see her daughter before her death.

Now when Alexander found Helena in a small cottage, deep in Albania forest he found her completely different. While she still refused to go and meet her mother, his advances towards her were no longer rejected. Months after Helena found herself pregnant but before long she found herself envying her unborn child. This child had the luxury of something she never had, a father.

One rainy night in her ninth month of pregnancy Helena went into labor, Alexander left to go and get the town's doctor. But when he came he found Helena sitting in the rocking chair in front of a newly lit fire and no baby in sight. When she turned her eyes were that of a mad woman and when Alexander asked where the baby was she simply said, "I killed her."

Alexander, stricken by grief and blinded by rage, went to the kitchen, grabbed the nearest knife and stabbed Helena once. While the wound wasn't deep, as he had realized early on what he was doing, it had been enough and Helena, the love of his life, was gone. With his child and wife dead the Baron found no choice but to take his own life away,

When the news arrived to Rowena her grief was indescribable and her disbelief towards her daughter's actions is said to have quickened her death. As she lay crying and dying on her bed her former lover Salazar came to visit her. What was said during that meeting was something that both founders took to the grave but as she lay dying Rowena confessed something Salazar had said to her," A Slytherin and a Ravenclaw from my bloodline should love again and the product of that sin will end it all."

++++++++++++++

"Now you are probably wondering why I'm telling you this child." Voldermort said, smiling cruelly, down at the child whose eyes were wide in fear.

"It's because you, you cursed child are that product."